Lost Gold bars

gin_aloro
gin_aloro Posts: 2 Newbie
Purchased 50 gold bars, but the been unable to refill my lives and keep on losing my gold bars

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @gin_aloro and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. Tell me, is this happening for the first time? Or it happened before? You can read the post in the link below. It is about what to do when your purchase goes wrong. There you can find various options and if nothing goes for you there is also an option to write to the support team.

I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    Hi @gin_aloro and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. Tell me, is this happening for the first time? Or it happened before? You can read the post in the link below. It is about what to do when your purchase goes wrong. There you can find various options and if nothing goes for you there is also an option to write to the support team.

I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • gin_aloro
    gin_aloro Posts: 2 Newbie
    Honestly, im not sure if this is for the first time. My purchased yesterday was credited to my total gold bars. i was able to use it to refill my lives. But when i refill on the third time and 4th time, it didnt work. It only reset my time for next life but no lives added.
  • firebombmarkus
    Ok. Thanks for answering @gin_aloro Can you first try these steps above? If it doesn't work we will go further.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?