Lost lives + glitch

JayD
JayD Posts: 27 Level 2
1st issue: I tried to activate one of my free lives. When I tapped "accept" the life is not registered and remains at zero as you can see in this video I recorded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIxDGpnV6s0

Note: I tried three times and lost a life each time.

2nd issue: another glitch. Exact same one as the last time where the cards were frozen and did not allow me to continue my chain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XN2vPP3ly4

Note: I don't remember what level this was on so don't ask me.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @JayD, thanks for bringing this up to our attention!

Does this keeps happening on all levels or is it only once in a while? Have you tried reinstalling the game app?
  • JayD
    It's only once in awhile. And no, I have not tried reinstalling the game app because I'm worried I might lose all my lives/boosters. 
  • QueenB
    That's right, reinstalling the game app will make you lose any saved boosters and lives but it also fixes most issues!

Your progress should be fine so try using the items that you already have and once used, reinstall the game app. If the issue persists after that, let me know so I can investigate 😉
  • JayD
    Sorry, but I'm going to have to decline that suggestion. For starters, it's just plain wrong. The glitches are YOUR responsibility to fix. And then you tell me the only way to fix the problem is to reinstall the game which will cause me to lose all my boosters/lives? And you also have the audacity to tell me to use up all my boosters? That's a joke. I'm being punished for YOUR problems.

All I want are the THREE lives I lost. You gave me 20 gold bars the last two times I complained about the SAME glitch. I don't even care about that. I just want my three lives back. Because that's the right thing to do. I'm shocked at how bad King continues to treat it's users. Why do I ALWAYS have an issue with you guys? 
  • QueenB
    This is by all means not a punishment @JayD so I'm sorry you feel this way!

If the issue is on our side, we will receive a large amount of reports from player which we do not have at the moment and when this happens and the studio can confirm the issue is from our side, an update gets sent out to fix the issue.

This is not the case now so we need to try basic troubleshooting steps as we can't send an update for your device only.

Reinstalling the app usually helps solve any technical issue so this is what we are recommending and there is no way around it. 

If you chose not to go trough it, you will continue to have these issues so in this case, make sure you keep the game app up to date as hopefully future updates will improve the game. 

If you do decide to reinstall the game app, we'll be happy to compensate you some Gold bars so you can purchase boosters to help you get back o track much faster 😊

Let me know what you have decided! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?