Pyramid Solitaire Saga

Options
Ems_Hope
Ems_Hope Posts: 5 Level 2
Where are the updates please? Having spent 65 gold bars on the new quest trail it’s expired as I can’t continue on! 

Comments

• Ems_Hope
    Options
    Why will no one respond to my question! Games cost money. I’ve spent money which is wasted and can’t continue. ☹️
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,740 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Ems_Hope😃

Pyramid Solitaire Saga features 1555 levels at the moment and we have no information as to when the next episode will be released. 

We apologies for the purchase which you can't benefit from now, so as a god will gesture, we've credit the Gold bars used back to your game.

Hope this helps :)
  • Ems_Hope
    Options
    Thanks QueenB. Much appreciated and the new levels are now also available. 😊
  • STOKEDER
    STOKEDER Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
    HEY GUYS STOKEDER HERE SAYING HAVE A SAFE AND SANE FOURTH!! 🙋🎉🎊🎆🎇
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    Ems_Hope said:
    Why will no one respond to my question! Games cost money. I’ve spent money which is wasted and can’t continue. ☹️
    These games cost no money.  How did you get 65 gold bars to partake in the other path?  I’ve been stuck at 3 bars for years and have never had an opportunity to gain more.
  • Ems_Hope
    Options
    I have collected and bought gold bars with hard cash as I’ve gone along. Do you not have a piggy bank? Once it’s full you can redeem it with real money. And buy gold bars from the bank. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    Ems_Hope said:
    I have collected and bought gold bars with hard cash as I’ve gone along. Do you not have a piggy bank? Once it’s full you can redeem it with real money. And buy gold bars from the bank. 
    Of course the piggy bank is in my game but there is no way to access its contents.  A year or two ago it was up to 1,865 bars but now it seems to stop at 100.  I will continue to ignore it until it becomes possible to unlock in-game.
  • Ems_Hope
    Options
    Okay. Well I’m a player just like you so perhaps QueenB can sort your query 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?