Wheres the new levels?

karterfury
karterfury Posts: 1 Newbie
I'm at level 1415,  I've 3 starred every single level,  it's going on a month since you've released new,  you take my money to buy gold bars, but you rarely release new levels.  I'm disappointed. 

Comments

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @karterfury, and welcome to the community! Just hang in there! New levels will come soon enough! As there are so many King games, there may be times when updates may not come as quickly as we would want them to. But don't worry! Unless King has said otherwise, there should be new levels coming soon! Make sure that your device software is up to date, and check for the latest updates for Pyramid Solitaire Saga! Have a great day! 
  • kareninmn
    kareninmn Posts: 1 Newbie
    May 15... still no levels beyond 1415. If that’s it for Pyramid solitaire saga just let us know!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @kareninmn😀

Have you made sure the game app is up to date? If yes, which game app version do you have installed? The last available level for now should be 1505!

• gagcas
    gagcas Posts: 3 Newbie
    Joseph45 said:
    Hello @karterfury, and welcome to the community! Just hang in there! New levels will come soon enough! As there are so many King games, there may be times when updates may not come as quickly as we would want them to. But don't worry! Unless King has said otherwise, there should be new levels coming soon! Make sure that your device software is up to date, and check for the latest updates for Pyramid Solitaire Saga! Have a great day! 

it seriously takes over a month to get new levels and its only one map page at a time.  why does it take so long but other games update every week

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?