Level 298

Options
chevvie
chevvie Posts: 5 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
3x the game ended saying I did not reach my goal after I have gathered 55 or more cards in a row and still have jokers left on the board and in the deck  is there a problem with this level?

Answers

• chevvie
    Options
    I posed a question earlier about problems with level 298. I played 3x since, up to 65 cards in a row, joker on the board and in the deck, cards in a row on the table  again the game ended stating goal was not met. It happened all three times. Please help me figure this out, feeling cheated
  • chevvie
    Options
    I posed a question earlier about problems with level 298. I played 3x since, up to 65 cards in a row, joker on the board and in the deck, cards in a row on the table  again the game ended stating goal was not met. It happened all three times. Please help me figure this out, feeling cheated
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,426 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @chevvie, Hearty Welcome to the Pyramid Solitaire Saga of our friendly King Community :) 

I will tag our Solitaire game in-charge @QueenB to help you out with your game :+1:  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,426 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Chevvie, Welcome to the Pyramid Solitaire section of our friendly King Community :) 

Looks like you have posted the same question 2 times!!  I have answered to your other question while tagging our Pyramid Solitaire Community in-charge.  Please check this thread for their update to your question.  

This thread will be closed as it is "Duplicate Post". 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?