Pyramid Solitaire not available

Options
Helenlh
Helenlh Posts: 4 Newbie
Have been unable to play Pyramid Solitaire on my IPad all day 14/08/19). Game loads but then crashes when I click on play. Can you help? Thanks

Answers

• John_Cooper-3
    John_Cooper-3 Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I have exactly the same problem on Pyramid Solitaire Saga. Version 1.92.0 came out yesterday, and it's been trouble ever since. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and following instructions, but it still does not help. This is on an iPad 2 IOS 9.3.5 it will not update any further. Please help, thanks. There seems to be a bug in the latest update.
  • John_Cooper-3
    edited August 2019
    Options
    As with the previous comments...  I can't either since yesterday mid-day .  Since the latest update there has been this problem. (This relates to my wife's iPad Mini also IOS 9.3.5)

• Helenlh
    Options
    Yes, I suspected it was a global problem!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all :)

As we are constantly updating and improving our games then at times older devices may not be able to handle the implemented changes.  

For Apple devices, our apps run on iOS version 8 or later on the following models:

iPhone 5, iPhone 5S & iPhone 6 and later

iPad 3 onwards and iPad Mini (2nd generation)*

iPod Touch: 5th generation and later*

Our apps do not support jail-broken iOS devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch).

*Please note that due to natural technological progress over time, it is possible that these games can no longer perform as originally intended on certain devices, specifically the iPad 2, iPad Mini 1st generation & iPod 5th generation. 

If you have tried all troubleshooting steps including reinstalling the game app, we've exhausted all the available troubleshooting.

Hope this clears out any doubts!

• John_Cooper-3
    Options
    HI QueenB thanks for your explanation. There will be a lot of disappointed users around. However we can still play on our Android phones, and on the PC. However my Windows laptop doesn't meet the system requirements for the game, so that's out!
    Best wishes!
  • Helenlh
    Options
    Have now uninstalled the game.
  • Ladydi13
    Ladydi13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Options
    (Edited by CM: Unsupported language) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?