keep loosing my boosters? It has happened alot with in the last couple of months & is very

rimyers09
rimyers09 Posts: 5 Level 2
why do i keep loosing my boosters? It has happened alot with in the last couple of months & is very

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @rimyers09 😃

We completely understand your disappointment at losing all those hard-earned items.

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. However, as they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can, unfortunately, be lost.

Free items won are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," and for this reason we do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost.

However, if you have lost purchased items, please let our Player Support know about this here, so they can look in to this. 

Hope this helps 😉

• hapikatsa
    hapikatsa Posts: 1 Newbie
    pfff... what a shame.. I changed my phone and on the new device I logged in, but all of my boosters are gone.. I understand they were free, but on higher stages its so hard to catch them. Pretty annoying I need to say goodbye to 20-150 boosters because of this lame explanation... :(
  • rimyers09
    rimyers09 Posts: 5 Level 2
    queenb answer is unacceptable. I DID NOT update and/or reinstall the game. all i did was turn off my pc for the night & when I turned it back on the next day, all my boosters were gone. It has happened again. IS this how king.com treats their loyal Players? unbelievable

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?