What happened to my buddy?

Options
mar21an
mar21an Posts: 12 Level 2
After updating yesterday, I noticed my buddy was gone. Has that happened to anyone else? I had the same buddy for a long time. Please help me find my buddy! o:)

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time-frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time-to-time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future! 

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Answers

• Janie35
    Janie35 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My long term Buddy has disappeared too, am waiting for an explanation!
  • Diana_Perkins-2
    Options
    My buddy is also missing after I downloaded the latest games, please give us back our buddies!
  • john23
    john23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Also lost my buddy

• dswens63
    dswens63 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
  • deegle
    deegle Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    My buddy is gone too.  Have they gotten rid of this feature or is there a glitch?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time-frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time-to-time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future! 

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• robcalloni
    robcalloni Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I received this response after I emailed Support through the game...

Thank you for contacting King Player Support.

I am afraid to say that this feature has now been removed from the game.

Every time when the Game Team wants to launch new features in the game or to change those already in place, they first make an A/b testing. Randomly chosen players get this new feature in an update to see how it works and if everything goes well, it is introduced to all players later on.

These features are currently being tested, so they can sometimes be changed or removed. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and rest assured, I have passed your feedback to the team.
  • John_Cooper-3
    John_Cooper-3 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    I am so disappointed that my buddy has disappeared. Had been playing continuously for a while now, and would occasionally get an extra joker as a surprise.and disappointed that my iPad 2 won't play Pyramid Solitaire Saga. The Games people could easily have kept a version for the older iPads.
  • dswens63
    dswens63 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    Options
    What do you mean the buddy feature has been removed from the game?  I rely on help from those gifts. I can't get past a level without some assistance.
  • jodyn68
    jodyn68 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I agree ! Taking away our buddies totally sucks ! Why didn't you guys tell us that would eventually happen, when you gave them to us ? I've been stuck on the same level for weeks now and I'm about to uninstall this game !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?