NOW FIXED! - Cannot send lives in Pyramid Solitaire Saga

John_Cooper-3
John_Cooper-3 Posts: 36 Level 2
edited September 2019 in Support
Just recently both my wife and myself have been unable to send lives to our friends. After the screen that says “Send a life to your fellow Treasure Hunters” there is a message from Facebook to say “Sorry, something went wrong  - we are working on it and we’ll get it fixed as soon as we can “. This is on Android mobile phone, iPad 9.7, and Windows PC, but the PC just shows a blank screen. It’s been like that for about three days now. Is that something that can be fixed by King games, or by Facebook?? I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game on all the devices, but no better.

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @John_Cooper-3😃

We've been made aware of a pop-up message, to those players that link their game to Facebook.  

We're looking into this with our colleagues at Facebook, so we appreciate your patience and understanding while we work on this.

At the moment, it does seem that this will temporarily affect your sending and receiving lives, but you should find that it doesn't affect the visibility of your Facebook-connected friends. 

We'll do our best to find a solution to this as soon as possible, so please check back in your game from time-to-time.

• John_Cooper-3
    John_Cooper-3 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Thanks, all working OK now!
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the update, this is great news 🙌💪
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Good News 🙌

Facebook has just confirmed that, the error message should be fixed so we should now be able to send requests!

Please let us know if this is working for you (some may have to give it few minutes), so we can report back.

I would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding 😍

PS: while you're here, we would love to get your feedback on our Community here.

Thanks 🙏

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?