Lost Boosters

Options
ISC
ISC Posts: 1 Newbie
Several times a month any boosters I have disappear.  This has been happening from the start.

Just today I lost several jokers, extra cards and all of my other boosters.

This happens CONSTANTLY.

I've had it.  I want them back - not just the ones I lost this time - the ones I've lost for the last year.  

Comments

• babygoat
    babygoat Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have been trying to get ahold of someone to report this issue but can't seem to get an answer as to why my boosters disappear and my daily booster always takes away the last day jackpot even though I've not miss any days. Does this all the time. Now all my boosters I had saved up are gone. How do you contact someone to help with this??? Frustrating as I love to play but some levels are too hard to beat without boosters and now they are gone.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @babygoat, welcome to our Community 😃

Are you sure you have the right game area as Pyramid Solitaire Saga doesn't have any Daily Bonus 🧐

@ISC, I can see that you have reported this to our Player Support team which is great as they have already taken care of this for you 🤗
  • Loxcee23
    Loxcee23 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    ive had the same problem ive lost all my boosters and my items have been wiped i do need them and would like them back so if someone could help on this mattrer it will be very much appreciated thanks in advance.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?