Level 1747

Dirty_Nurse
Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
Yet again, the studio has made a level upon which 3-star completion is out of the range of reality.  Any chance of getting the target 3-star score reduced by say 10,000?  I used 5 boosters and still didn’t get the required score even with a high streak of cards...

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    Hello @Dirty_Nurse !

Some levels are very hard- that's part of the fun! However, we can check if there is a glitch or a mistake- could you please send us a screenshot or a video recording of the level how you see it on your device, please? 
    And maybe our Game Expert @STOKEDER can also give you some tips on the level?

Thanks a lot! <3
  • STOKEDER
    STOKEDER Posts: 91 Level 3
    Let me drive into this for everyone!  
  • Lola_Pop
    Hello @Dirty_Nurse and @STOKEDER !

The level has now been checked by our level designers and there is no error in it. I'm sure you'll be able to get to the 3 stars soon!!

Good luck!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Lola_Pop said:

The level has now been checked by our level designers and there is no error in it. I'm sure you'll be able to get to the 3 stars soon!!

Good luck!
    Oh okay, they must have a different version than I did the last time I attempted it.  Can you link me to a video of the level designers passing it with three stars and not using boosters?  I’ve played this level a lot of times and have only come close after wasting boosters.
  • STOKEDER
    STOKEDER Posts: 91 Level 3
    HIYA LOLA POP! 🙋☺🎉!!

• Lola_Pop
    Hello again, :open_mouth:

I'm very sorry, I'm afraid I missed your last comments :o

I cannot send you that video, but I can assure you I spoke to the level designers and they tested the level directly. Some levels are harder than others, but there is no error or mistake in the level.  =)
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Lola_Pop said:
    Hello again, :open_mouth:

I'm very sorry, I'm afraid I missed your last comments :o

I cannot send you that video, but I can assure you I spoke to the level designers and they tested the level directly. Some levels are harder than others, but there is no error or mistake in the level.  =)
    If you say so...last time I tried it I had a streak well over 20 and still missed 3 stars on that small board.  I’ll come back to it eventually to see if it’s been nerfed
  • marinajimmy
    marinajimmy Posts: 14 Level 2
    Lola_Pop said:

Good luck!
    Oh okay, they must have a different version than I did the last time I attempted it.  Can you link me to a video of the level designers passing it with three stars and not using boosters?  I’ve played this level a lot of times and have only come close after wasting boosters.
    I complained one time for some levels that are impossible to play and if you can get 1 star will be lucky. I asked same question to the KING if anybody from the designers past the level without using any booster and got 3 stars....and no answer to that. An "automatic" answer was sent to me that is worth it to use sometime a booster. What the hell??? Just a booster??? We are spending all our boosters without passing the levels. Anyway for many levels I used 5-6 boosters and not even passed the level after spending them. This is making me upset. Is not easy to get the boosters and we are throwing them away in one level that not even is passing with so many boosters. I belive this game is dying because of this.
  • Lola_Pop
    Hello @marinajimmy and welcome to our Community!!

Thank you for your comment. Some advanced levels are really hard; I agree with you. All of them are tested before they are released to guarantee they can be passed. Nevertheless, if you have an issue with a specific level, I can test it myself and also pass it to the Game studio team so they can test it again. Mistakes can happen; but if the level can be passed, and it is possible to get 3 stars, it's up to you to keep trying. 

Just let me know if there is a specific level to re-test! 

Thanks!! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?