Anyone else with 3 stars for all levels?

Options
Dirty_Nurse
Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
As the title states, anyone else at level 1505 with 4515 stars?

Comments

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I'm at 1505 but I don't have 3 stars on all levels. I average about 41 stars per episode.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    Same here, initially, then I go back and play the ones I didn’t three-star again while waiting the month or so between updates.  
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options

Wow ... 

you both are amazing players ♡

😊💟💖💜

💜💛💚💙

@Dirty_Nurse & @RegalRenz

......... ....... ..... ... .. .

for you ⤵

🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

• marinajimmy
    marinajimmy Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I have all 3 stars to all levels till 1786 45/45 (map 1-116), map 117 I'm missing 3 stars 42/45 and map 118 I'm missing 1 star 44/45. Now I'm at map 119, but some levels are impossible to play (1822). I used to love this game, but is getting worse and worse and none of my friends are playing this game. Before with the "BUDDY" thing I had a chance to get some life and some extra boosters, but now the only friend I had playing this game is gone, I take no more life and extra boosters except from "PATH" and they are very little. The King has made this game only playable if you spend money to buy boosters. I used to do it before, but I'm not spending anymore money for this game. If I'm spending a week to pass a level what the point to play it???!!!! Now this game is getting me bored and upset.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    Yes, I have all 3 stars to all levels till 1786 45/45 (map 1-116), map 117 I'm missing 3 stars 42/45 and map 118 I'm missing 1 star 44/45. Now I'm at map 119, but some levels are impossible to play (1822). I used to love this game, but is getting worse and worse and none of my friends are playing this game. Before with the "BUDDY" thing I had a chance to get some life and some extra boosters, but now the only friend I had playing this game is gone, I take no more life and extra boosters except from "PATH" and they are very little. The King has made this game only playable if you spend money to buy boosters. I used to do it before, but I'm not spending anymore money for this game. If I'm spending a week to pass a level what the point to play it???!!!! Now this game is getting me bored and upset.
    Oh the game is still completely free, theyve just made some levels almost if not outright impossible to get 3 stars on without either clearing the entire board in one chain or wasting boosters to keep a chain going.  You’re right, the “buddy” challenge was a great way to get a free 7-card booster almost every week but now that it’s gone we just have the path thing.  The upgraded path is useless as there is no way to get gold bars in this game, at least not that I have found.  Now I just beat the levels and don’t really bother going back to try to get the last star or two if I miss them on my first completion.  I suppose they’re just trying to get gullible players to spend real money on virtual goods in order to get that third star but I’m certainly not dumb enough to fall for that.  I’m surprised there are no ads in this game like their others, if there were then they’d actually be making money.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?