The play store will not put the money on pyramid Solitaire saga & says closed. Im owed 500 plus gol

GwenynGamGam
GwenynGamGam Posts: 5 Level 2
 The play store will not put the money on pyramid Solitaire saga & says closed. Im owed 500 plus gold bars boosters that i lost since signing out then in. All things was suggested to do I've no avail..

Answers

• GwenynGamGam
     The play store will not put the money on pyramid Solitaire saga & says closed. Im owed 500 plus gold bars boosters that i lost since signing out then in. All things was suggested to do I've no avail..
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Hello @GwenynGamGam and welcome to our Community!!

We'd love to help you, and need a bit more information about the issue. Is it a problem with the Google Play Store? Or did you lose your boosters when you signed out? Which steps have you already tried out?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!! <3
  • GwenynGamGam
    Hi,
    I lost the boosters when i signed out & then back in. I have that spinning circle that someone else mentioned in the community. I do know that i was ripped off by King or the Play Store for over 500 gold bars. I get the store closed notice try again later. My son thinks its King not google. I am up in the 1700s level & have spent hundreds of dollars & saved over 500 booster's to get me to the end. Any help would be appreciated. I am 58 years old & started playing this game using my extra Social Security in order in to keep my mind off my impending demise.
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Hello again, @GwenynGamGam and thanks for commenting back!

I understand how frustrating this situation must be. Have you already read this thread? It may help you a lot!
    If it doesn't, please write back and we'll investigate further. 

Cheers! <3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?