I can't access internet connection for the past week.

Options
ERB
ERB Posts: 3 Newbie
I have an account using my email through King.  It will not allow me to login as it states "There was a connection error.  Try again in a bit." (in a red box).  This is for a mobile Android device, this exact device has been used for the past year and a half with no issues.     My email login works perfectly using my Microsoft store and download the King game there with all of my progress.  I have seen some other posts with same problem, but have not seen a resolution.  King.com has not been very helpful.  Thanks.

Best Answer

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ERB and welcome to our Community!

I'm sorry you're experiencing this. :( You're right, there are other cases and we're working on finding a solution; I cannot tell you when we'll come up with one, but on the meantime maybe you can play on Windows 10 as a partial fix.

Please accept my apologies, I understand it can be quite frustrating. 

Stay tuned, we'll post the resolution once the technical team finds it! <3

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ERB and welcome to our Community!

I'm sorry you're experiencing this. :( You're right, there are other cases and we're working on finding a solution; I cannot tell you when we'll come up with one, but on the meantime maybe you can play on Windows 10 as a partial fix.

Please accept my apologies, I understand it can be quite frustrating. 

Stay tuned, we'll post the resolution once the technical team finds it! <3

• ERB
    Options
    Any update to the solution?  None of my King games connect to the internet.  I'm about to delete them all and move on.
  • Lola_Pop
    Options
    Hello again, @ERB !

I understand this is frustrating. Can you please tell me which Android version you have installed? 
    It can be useful to investigate further.

• ERB
    Options
    I had problems on Android 9,updated recently to Android 10, same problem.  Even tried to install previous versions, all the same, no internet connection.
  • Lola_Pop
    Options
    Thank you for this information, @ERB

Can you please check the app version on your app store and try to connect to your account again? According to the technical team, your connection should be working now.

Cheers!! <3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?