What about the pyramid solitaire saga app? don't let me log in

cotita104
cotita104 Posts: 6 Level 2

What about the pyramid solitaire saga app? don't let me log in

Comments

• cotita104
    edited February 2020

what happens with the pyramid solitaire saga app ?, does not let me start section

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,497 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @cotita104 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! No! Have you still cannot connect to Facebook on Pyramid Solitaire Saga? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! 

Please select your device that you are playing on this game, then you click on any device and read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps (These discussions solved by Community Team.) 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle 

Windows Mobile 

Windows 10 MS App 

⚠️ Note ⚠️

If you follow uninstall and reinstall this game, you save your game's progress and gold bars are transferred but you have lost all of the boosters and your event will be reset or gone. 

If you have tried all of troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, don't be worry! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Pyramid Solitaire Saga", then you choose the platform such as phone or PC, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Login issue". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why are you asking your problem with your game" and click on "submit". 

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

By the way, their team don't fix this issues/bugs to players mostly because mostly of players have no this problem but they will help/answer you and some players about this problem soon. 😉

And you don't miss out to join these game's contests to chance to win gold bars (boosters) too! 😉

So click here to check amazing hot news! 📰

(You can see "Announcement" in any King's Games Community here but "Finished" means these contests are over or no longer to join!)

Have a nice day! 😊

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @cotita104 !

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the game app! Can you tell me more so we can help you?

• What happens when you open the game?
    • Which device are you playing on?
    • Which game version are you using?

Thanks a lot for your cooperation!!

• cotita104

Hi, thanks for answering, the fault has already been fixed, I play on two android devices, one is Huawei and the other motog. but I have no trouble playing my favorite game anymore. thanks

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Yay!! That's great!!😃

I'm glad to hear everything is fine now, and wish you have a wonderful time playing!

Cheers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?