(Finished) Share your tips for a chance to win shiny Gold Bars 💰

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager
edited February 2020 in Support

New to the Community? No account yet?  You can register 
here in just 2 seconds!

Hello Adventurers!!

Some Pyramid Solitaire Saga levels are only for the bravest and smartest players. 
They may seem impossible to crack, but we can do it together; it's time we start sharing!
 Just comment below which special trick you do to win the most difficult levels, how you overcome obstacles like vines or mummy cards, where and how you use your boosters or which power you use for a specific level

We'll grant 10 Gold Bars to the 5 tips which get the most "insightful" reactions.

You have until the 17th of February 13.00 CET to participate. Terms and conditions here. 

🍀🍀 May the Cards be with you!! 🍀🍀

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    edited January 2020
  • marinajimmy
    marinajimmy Posts: 14 Level 2
    Hi Lola _Pop, thank you, I got the gold  =).

For this contest I will share my experience. Right now I`m level 1833. I use boosters only for the levels that are impossible to pass after I play them  for few days  B). For some levels I use "Remove all blockers in the way" or I combine 2 boosters "See the next card in your deck" and "Start the level with all cards face up" when the game is giving me the reward level for these. Always I choose "Reflect" power and I use some times Joker, 7 extra cards and scepter. I passed levels using over 5-6 boosters to get the 3 stars and some times even using them you can get 2 stars. Higher levels you get more and more difficult are the levels and some of them are really piss me off. 
  • Marcella_UX
    Marcella_UX Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑
    I'm on level 1893. I like to challenge myself and use power-ups as little as possible but this is my tip - when a level is super hard and I'm getting frustrated I ask myself if this a "high" or "low" game. Meaning I sometimes get so fixated on all the bubbles around the diamond that I don't look up and see that I have a 6-9-12-shot above (to make a super bubble - at least that's what I call them). So that would be a "high" game, making combo's from way up top, shooting/aiming for bubbles way up on top or below the diamond (depending on the game). 

The other tip is - if I'm stuck on a level - leave the game alone/don't play for a day or 2 and then my skills are refreshed and I usually win the level. 

3rd tip, unlike Las Vegas where the house has better odds and always wins, I remind myself I'm always going to win the level - that usually relaxes me and I make better choices, better combos. 

Hope that all makes sense!
  • Kuitty
    Kuitty Posts: 32 Level 2

Hello!

I can share some tips, too!

The first power I select in a hard level is the Reflect power. If I do not solve the puzzle in 7-8 tries, I switch to the Scarab power. And if I still don't get it, I try the Reserve power as it is the power I like least, but it can be very helpful sometimes. I think you just need to be super focused in the game to use it right!

• Lola_Pop

Hello adventurers!!

I'm tagging some more players who may be interested in this exclusive avatar:

@dodgeboy @mamarere67 @cbcote @John_Cooper-3 @mar21an @STOKEDER

Please feel free to tag other players you think would like to participate ❤️

• mamarere67
    mamarere67 Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks for the tag

• John_Cooper-3
    John_Cooper-3 Posts: 36 Level 2

Thank you for the invitation! Sometimes I like to play in Scarab if there is a tricky vine or mummy card, and I will sacrifice a life to clear that card. And quite often a lovely blue scarab arrives to replace that card. If that doesn’t work, then I usually try another mode.

• SaturnStar6969
    SaturnStar6969 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited February 2020

How d I go into a game

I want to play

Solitaire is my favorite game

• SaturnStar6969
    SaturnStar6969 Posts: 5 Level 2

Tips I

Play play play

• Lola_Pop

Hello adventurers!

We still have some more days to go, so please share your tips with the Community. I can tell you mine: I always read the new posts in Ra's Third Eye, to learn some level tips made by the Game Studio team...who can give better tips than them to solve the puzzles they create? Hehehehe!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?