News from the Studio!! New event in the game! Which is better? 🐱🐶

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
edited February 2020 in Support

Hello adventurers!

Wanna know the latest news from the Pyramid Solitaire Saga Game Studio? We've got mail from the team!

✉️✉️✉️

"Hey Pyramid fans!

This week we are going to start an amazing new contest in the game: “Which is better?”

Do you love Cats or Dogs? Then prove it!

How? The more levels your team wins, the better!"

✉️✉️✉️

What is this about?

It's a new event- not open to everybody but to a randomly selected group of lucky players- that will appear tomorrow in the game. So...keep your eyes (and apps!) wide open and let us know below which side you'll choose: cats or dogs!!

And if you don't receive the event this time...don't worry! You may be selected for a second round, who knows? 😏

🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱

Comments

• Marcella_UX
    Marcella_UX Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑
    That was an interesting adventure! It came up for me as A or B and not Cat or Dog. And "you're on Team A" came up too many times! And nothing happened at the end (it ended yesterday I think), no announcement of who won or if there were any prizes. Maybe testing this out for a future feature to the game?  =)
  • Lola_Pop
    Hello @Marcella_UX !

I've given your feedback to the Game Studio, thanks so much!

Do you see an 
    icon like this one in the top right corner?

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Lola_Pop said:

Hello adventurers!

Wanna know the latest news from the Pyramid Solitaire Saga Game Studio? We've got mail from the team!

✉️✉️✉️

"Hey Pyramid fans!

This week we are going to start an amazing new contest in the game: “Which is better?”

Do you love Cats or Dogs? Then prove it!

How? The more levels your team wins, the better!"

✉️✉️✉️

What is this about?

It's a new event- not open to everybody but to a randomly selected group of lucky players- that will appear tomorrow in the game. So...keep your eyes (and apps!) wide open and let us know below which side you'll choose: cats or dogs!!

And if you don't receive the event this time...don't worry! You may be selected for a second round, who knows? 😏

🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱🐶🐱

What an incredibly poor addition to the game.  As has been being said for years now, this obsession with “teams” in King’s strictly single-player games is ridiculous at best.  Absolutely no one wants to have to rely on other random players in order to obtain rewards -any boosters we obtain should be based solely upon our own gameplay.  Also as another poster said, this awful feature brought with it a very annoying window at the start of each game.  Hopefully it’s gone soon and replaced with a new single-player feature.
  • Lola_Pop
    Thank you, @Dirty_Nurse, for stating your opinion 👍
  • Lola_Pop

Hi there, adventurers !! We have a new message directly from the Studio Team:

📜 📜📜

"Hello, Pyramid fans!
    Did you enjoy the last contest?

Guess who won?

Cats are celebrating the amazing last-minute win!"

📜 📜📜

Congratulations, kitties!! 

• Marcella_UX
    Lola_Pop said:
    Hello @Marcella_UX !

I've given your feedback to the Game Studio, thanks so much!

Do you see an  icon like this one in the top right corner?

I cannot see the icon from your message - it is displaying as an empty box. Maybe you're referring to the icon on the right
    side under the the blue diamond an an "A" in it? 

• Lola_Pop
    Hello @Marcella_UX !!
    I'm very sorry for the delayed answer!! Did you see a joker reward at some point? A pop-up?
  • Marcella_UX
    Lola_Pop said:
    Hello @Marcella_UX !!
    I'm very sorry for the delayed answer!! Did you see a joker reward at some point? A pop-up?
    At the end of first A/B games (I think 4 days) I don't recall seeing anything and I know I received no rewards at all, not even a "Team A won!" 

The contest came up again early this morning and again it was A and B and not Cats and Dogs. Not as many pop-ups this time saying "Go Team A, Go!" thank goodness! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?