All of my boosters went missing

Options
vegankenny
vegankenny Posts: 1 Newbie
I opened the app in the morning and all of my boosters were gone. My deck also went back to the default one, though I was able to change it back - the extra card designs won in the game weren't gone. I had about 45-50 boosters between the ones you use before playing and the ones in-game and they're all gone now.

Answers

• Weggie79
    Weggie79 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I just had the same problem... Very upsetting!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,543 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @vegankenny, and @Weggie79, Hearty Welcome to both of you to our friendly King Community  :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  By any chance, have you deleted and reinstalled the game App OR did your game crash, or something like that has happened 

If you have reinstalled the game, that would be the reason for you to loose all your saved up boosters.  Because, these boosters are saved on the local memory of our device.  Whereas the level progress and the Gold bars are saved directly to the game itself.  

If that is not the reason for you to loose your boosters, there is nothing that team can do about it!!  

Please post back if you have more questions or need further clarifications!  You can simply type your reply in the empty comment box provided below. 

Talk to you soon!  have a great rest of the day/evening =)
  • Weggie79
    Weggie79 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I did just change my device and reinstalled it on my new device. That's good to know though, but it sucks if I have to keep playing on my old device to hold on to the boosters. 
    Thanks for clarifying that for me!

Have an awesome day,

Weggie79
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,543 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you for replying and confirming @Weggie79 🤗

Please come back if you need any further assistance in future!

Have a wonderful rest of the week 🌸

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?