🦸‍♀️Queens of the Kingdom: Adventurers Unscramble! (FINISHED)

Comments

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5

Second answer of Eiliesha

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    edited April 2020

Hello adventurers!

This contest is finished now!

The 2 winners are:

@DeepshikhaSharan

@Marcella_UX

Congratulations!!! I've already added the Gold Bars to your accounts!

I'm copying @Marcella_UX 's answer with lots of interesting information about the adventurers here:

Harriet Chalmers Adams - American Explorer, writer, photographer

Laura Dekker (should be Dekker) - New Zealand-born Dutch sailor. In 2009, she announced her plan to become the youngest person to circumnavigate the globe single-handed.

Amelia Earhart - Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean

Barbara Hillary - first known African-American woman to reach the North Pole

Mary Henrietta Kingsley - was an English ethnographer, scientific writer, and explorer

Ness Knight - an adventurer and speaker.

Elizabeth Sarah Mazuchelli -  was an English traveller and travel writer

Ynés Mexia - was a Mexican-American botanist

Fanny Bullock Workman - was an American geographer, cartographer, explorer, travel writer, and mountaineer,

Octavie Coudreau - was a French explorer from Anais, Charente, and author of several books on French Guiana and northern Brazil.

Thank you, that's real girl power!! đź’Ş

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5

Thanks @Lola_Pop Please check your PM

• Marcella_UX
    Marcella_UX Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑

@Lola_Pop

WOW!! Thank you so much!! I've been playing a lot of King games - now more than ever because of being at home with the rest of the world. I'm so grateful and appreciative!

Marcella (happy!!)

• QuinandBen
    QuinandBen Posts: 16 Level 2

Harriet Chalmers Adams - American Explorer, writer, photographer

Laura Dekker (should be Dekker) - New Zealand-born Dutch sailor. In 2009, she announced her plan to become the youngest person to circumnavigate the globe single-handed.

Amelia Earhart - Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean

Barbara Hillary - first known African-American woman to reach the North Pole

Mary Henrietta Kingsley - was an English ethnographer, scientific writer, and explorer

Ness Knight - an adventurer and speaker.

Elizabeth Sarah Mazuchelli -  was an English traveller and travel writer

Ynés Mexia - was a Mexican-American botanist

Fanny Bullock Workman - was an American geographer, cartographer, explorer, travel writer, and mountaineer,

Octavie Coudreau - was a French explorer from Anais, Charente, and author of several books on French Guiana and northern Brazil.

• QuinandBen
    QuinandBen Posts: 16 Level 2

I hope this gets me some gold bars!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @QuinandBen !

Thanks for participating- I hope you had fun unscrambling these important names!

However, the contest finished long ago so there are no Gold Bars to win I'm afraid. No worries! Just head over to the Contest Area HERE and participate in our General Contests- you could win some gold and use it in Pyramid Solitaire Saga!

• kingysqueen
    kingysqueen Posts: 7 Level 2

More contests and votes would be great

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5

I like all

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?