Help!

oliveti
oliveti Posts: 15 Level 2
Hello, I reinstalled Pyramide Solitaire on my cell phone and I do not see the photo of the players in the different levels nor do I participate in the ranking and the chest of champions that was filling up and giving me booster does not appear, how do I recover it?

Comments

• oliveti

Hellow.Help level 1082!

• oliveti
    Hellow,chest of champions how I get it back?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello @oliveti !!

Oh, that's frustrating, I can imagine! Don't worry, let's get you back on track 😊

It looks like you got disconnected from your account. Were you connected to Facebook or to the Kingdom before?

• oliveti

Hola Lola_Pop,gracias por contestar.Guardo mi progreso con Facebook.Los niveles no los perdí,pero ya no veo la foto de ustedes en los distintos niveles del mapa,no puedo pedir ni enviar vidas y no tengo acceso al cofre de campeones que se iba llenando de cartas y me daba booster.No logro pasar el nivel 1082.

• oliveti

Hi Lola_Pop.Tkankyou for answering.My progress is saved in Facebook.I don't see your photos on the map.The champion's chest does not come out.Can't coordinate my King account whit Facebook.Help whit level 1082.Thank you.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,544 Candy Moderator

Hello @oliveti Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Can you please give below details: (1) Device you are using (2) Your game ID number

So that, our @Lola_Pop will be able to check into your game and see what's happening!!

Also, can you check one more thing for me? Can you please click on "Profile" and see if you see your name and picture OR some random picture in the screen that appears?

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?