Game not loading or opening

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,232 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Games won’t connect to internet.

Answers

• daisy_j
    daisy_j Posts: 21 Level 2

Thanks, at least I know it’s not just me! Can you confirm (or not) if the tech team are aware of any issues with Pyramid Solktaire? I can’t log into this at all.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

No, it's not only you. Do you get the same error message in Pyramid Solitaire as well?

• daisy_j

No, in Pyramid Solitaire the “King” welcome page flashes up for a few seconds then closes. I can’t log in at all. I did notice that the welcome screen looked different as it had the words “Making the world playful” on it, so I wondered if it was an update and this had caused the issue?

• Crazy Cat Lad

OK, thanks! Have you tried reinstalling the Pyramid app? Make also sure that your device has at least 2 GB of free memory.

• daisy_j

I haven’t tried to reinstall as the advice seems to say that I would go back to level 1, plus lose all the bonuses I built up?

I have 14 gb of free space, so that’s not the issue.

• Crazy Cat Lad

The levels can be restored by reconnecting the game to your Facebook or King account. If not, then we can manually restore them from here.

Boosters will be lost, but we can resend all purchased Boosters to your game.

• daisy_j

Is that my only option? I can’t remember what level I’d reached but it was high hundreds I think. (Is it definitely not a temporary issue with the game that will resolve if I wait?). So frustrating to lose all my boosters!! They weren’t purchased just earned as I went along and saved up for tricky levels.

• Crazy Cat Lad

@daisy_j I removed this conversation from the Candy Crush thread to it's own thread in Pyramid Solitaire pages.

I'm afraid that if nothing helps, then reinstalling is the last solution if the game won't load or open.

If you can figure out more or less what level you were on then we'll be able restore the levels more or less at least. Important thing is that you don't have to restart all over again from level 1.

After reinstalling (delete the app, restart the device and download the game again), connect it to a King account and let me know the Game ID and where about level and I will restore the levels and see what I can do about the Boosters.

How to find the Game ID when the game is connected to a King account, check here.

• daisy_j

Hi

I have reinstalled and it has taken me back to where I left off. I was actually on level 1810, so much higher than I had realised! However, all boosters have vanished and I had around 30 of each. Can anything be done about that?

I couldn’t find my ID as the screen didn’t have the logout option as shown on the demo?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    edited May 2020

Hello @daisy_j !

I'm glad you're back on track!!

The boosters aren't stored and can be lost after reinstalling the app...however, check out this to see if you can find them!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?