I am not able to log in

Options
Foteini76
Foteini76 Posts: 2 Newbie

Dear all,

I have been playing the game for quite a long time now, but unfortunately since your last update on 15th of April I am not able to log in

Nothing similar have happened in the past, this is the first time, so apparently, there is some kind of bug issue! I don't know if I'm the only player who has this problem or if the problem is general and has happened to other users as well. Is there anything you can do to fix this?

Thank you in advance.

Answers

• angieq327
    angieq327 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Same here. My game would crash every time I try to start it. I tried to reboot my tablet, didn’t work. I then deleted the game and reinstalled it. OMG I lost everything It now has me starting all over. Can’t find my game progress, don’t know how.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Foteini76 and @angieq327 !!

I can imagine it's a frustrating situation, and I'll do my best to solve it!

Please try out these few steps.

If they shouldn't work, we'd need more information. Can you please confirm if you're using an Apple device (iPad or iPhone)?

Do you get any error message? Is the connection icon buffering?

Thanks for your cooperation!!😊

• angieq327
    angieq327 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi

I’m using an iPad I’d try starting the game and it would start to load then crash. I rebooted my iPad that didn’t help. I deleted the game and reinstalled it. Bad thing. When I reinstalled it the game started ok but it reset to the beginning I was so far in the game. I really don’t want to start over

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?