Game won’t start (Apple devices) - Under investigation!

Options

Answers

• Frazer
    Frazer Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I too have been having this same problem and am very unhappy about it. What progress is being made? Would love to hear. I have lots of time and money invested. Thanks in advance.

Frazer

• debfortier
    debfortier Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

is there going to be an answer to this? I was on level 928. Can’t I get back there while you figure this out. Seems a shame to lose customers.

• TraceyRudd1962
    TraceyRudd1962 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2020
    Options

hey ,

my game pyramid solitaire keeps crashing,(only shows King orange logo) I’ve updated the game and my iPad and still won’t work, I’m worried about deleting the game and reinstall it as I don’t want to lose my game data

can someone please help thank you

Tracey

• zetadore01
    zetadore01 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

when are we going to have a reply on "app does not start after update" ???

Are we frgotten ?

Does someone care ?

Should we forget Pyramid ???

• momssuper
    momssuper Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I did delete and and reinstalled but it brought me back to the beginning. I was on 1695

• scubie2
    scubie2 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

HELP US PLAY AGAIN OR ADIOS. BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO!

HELP🙏

• debfortier
    debfortier Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Why won’t anyone answer? You could get us back to the level we were on

thanks

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello @scubie2 @debfortier @gmmacari @momssuper @zetadore01 @Frazer @Foteini76 @jpjeps @michelle97

Hearty Welcome to all the new comers to this lovely King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that you all are having the issue with your game!!

Please please do not feel that you are being neglected or ignored! The Pyramid Saga team is looking into the issue and trying to find a cause of the issue! You all have to be a bit more patient. I know it is very hard to stay calm & quiet when we are missing something that we love so much!!

But unfortunately, it's taking a bit longer to resolve the issue for the team! And, I think working from home is not an easy thing when this kind of issues occur in the game!!

I request you all to be a little bit more patient and wait for the good results.

I promise you that our Pyramid Community Manager OR I will come here and give you any updates at least every other day!

Thank you all very very much for understanding!

Please take it easy & all of you stay safe!

NOTE: Please see an update from our Pyramid Community Manager on page 4 for your reference.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @TraceyRudd1962 Hearty Welcome to this lovely King Community 🤗

First of all, for the issue that is going right now in the game -- deleting and reinstalling does not work. Hence, please do not try that step.

Also, when you delete the game, you will be loosing all your saved up boosters from your game too. Because, the boosters are saved on device local memory, and when the game App is deleted, all the data pertaining to that particular App also will be removed completely.

With regards to your question about loosing data with reinstalling your game ---> If you have saved your game progress either through Facebook OR Kingdom account, you never have to fear about loosing data 👍️

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello to all players

A Request to all of you:: Please do not reinstall your game App, UNLESS told by an King official.

It will not do any good for the issue you are currently having!! On top of that, you will loose all the stored boosters 😮 😥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?