Level 1047

Options
Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

Can you guys do something with the level? It’s super tricky but not rated hard. I’ve used upside down & the next deck card preview boosters on reward rounds trying to get rewards but but it didn’t help a lot.

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello dear @Jared_Buttry !

I'll check it with the Studio 😉

And maybe our Game Expert @STOKEDER or any of our top players in the Community (like @trepo @lemsip1 or @caso1986 ) have some tips for you? 😊

• lemsip1
    lemsip1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Hi

i had a look at this level whilst waiting for some new ones. Don’t think it’s too hard concentrate on getting bottom cards out first as this will release the blue card and some extra cards . Also at the top middle you have a wildcard that can be useful later on. Also get the middle cards after aiming for the blue as this has the locked card underneath to free up others.

should be easy enough to pass.

• Jared_Buttry
    Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3
    Options

@lemsip1 Thanks for the tip. I did pass this level using reflect power & a joker booster I think. What power did you use to pass this level?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Adventurers!

Sorry to interrupt your conversation- the Studio is back and confirm there's no technical issue in the level- it's just a bit challenging. I see you've passed it, so congrats!!

And dear @lemsip1 - you'll get some wonderful levels veery soon 😉

• lemsip1
    lemsip1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Jared.

when I first did it we didn’t have three different game types. Only had reserve. I went back and did it on reflect No powers needed. All good though now you have it done. I promise it gets harder later on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?