Which is better- the Studio wants to hear your opinion!

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager

Hello dear Adventurers!

Some of you have been playing it for a while: we're talking about the new feature Which is better? that is being tested in our Pyramid Solitaire Saga!

Choose a team and play Solitaire on your own, but as part of your team, that's what it is about! And if this is not fun enough, the teams are based on...let's say philosophic questions like:

🐦️

Early bird versus Night owl

🎬️

Cinema versus TV

🌴

Adventure versus Relax

and, of course...

🧻

Toilet roll over versus under

Now the Studio wants your feedback on it: do you like it? Why, why not? Please let us know below!

And if you have not seen it in your game yet (remember it's a test and as such it's not available for all players), would you like to have it?

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Options
  • teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @Lola_Pop

I do enjoy the new feature in Pyramid Solitaire. I also liked the path too.

The new feature makes you want too play harder. I was wondering about obtaining prizes. Does everyone that wins get the same prizes or does it have to do with how many completions of games on what prizes are awarded? Example - If someone completes 2 games and another player on the same team completes 20 games does both players receive that same prizes?

Just wondering.

Thanks again.

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• Marcella_UX
    Marcella_UX Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑
    Options

It doesn't incentivize me to play more or harder. I do like the nominal reward if your team wins.

What I don't like is that it's several extra clicks when you want to play a game:

1. Click to play a game "good luck"
    2. Game ends "Another banner"
    3. Then another banner when it shows score or ranking
    4. Then another few banners when you log onto game

It's WAY WAY Too much and is very annoying.

Its fine if you log onto the game, get the banner that reminds you about the team work, then let you play or maybe if you win the game, give you a count of what the score is between A and B. Or something simple and unobtrusive.

• STOKEDER
    STOKEDER Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options

HI LOLA POP! I agree with some others..it's too busy. You are in the right track but how about existing extra bonuses but more to win instead. What's going on plus the regular play is fine. Just make that more ...πŸ™ŒπŸ™‹πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. STOKEDER

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Thanks so much!!

Your feedback will be really helpful, I'm sure ❀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?