Game not loading or opening

Answers

• daisy_j
    daisy_j Posts: 21 Level 2

Looks like ive lost them all then. 😩 Much harder to get past the higher levels without using them every now and then.

• Mummybat
    Mummybat Posts: 1 Newbie

I have same problem on iPhone- it seems very unreasonable to make us lose all our hard earned boosters because of an update. The same thing happened last year on old iPad and I lost them all again.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @Mummybat !

I'm really sorry to hear that. If you use an iPhone, you can try to store them in the Cloud- it works for many players! It's nothing we can guarantee because it doesn't depend on us but on Apple, but it could be a solution. 😊

• Periwinkle2020
    Periwinkle2020 Posts: 2 Newbie

I had the same problem... game not loading on iPad. I have finally managed to restore the app, but have lost all my progress. How can I get my levels restored?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,288 Candy Moderator

Hello @Periwinkle2020 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Did you save your game before reinstalling the App, either through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

You can post back by simply typing your reply in the comment box given below (just like before 🙂).

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

• Periwinkle2020
    Periwinkle2020 Posts: 2 Newbie

I didn’t connect with Facebook.

I have played for many years. When the new update was added .., about the 8th if June, I believe ... I had completed all the levels and was waiting for a new batch to be released. Can King restore this for me?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @Periwinkle2020 !

Yep, King can help you- please send an email to our Player Support team. You can do it from the app, tapping on settings and the on Customer Care - My Game Progress- Contact Us (at the bottom of the page). 😊

Cheers!

• ReneeCurryHarper
    ReneeCurryHarper Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 2022

This happens to me whenever I earn too many game boosters. I had over 100 of one and almost 100 of another. No recourse but to uninstall which will cause the losing them all, reinstall and then after a certain amount builds up again only for the same thing to happen over and over. I think King does this dirty trick on purpose trying to get players to purchase boosters. I will not pay money to play.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry about your all of the boosters lost. You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• clarellis
    clarellis Posts: 4 Newbie

Oh I was so enjoying this game and now it’s gone. I have tried reinstalling but it just flashes on for a few seconds then off

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?