Unable to connect to save game,

Options
donnaphilbey
donnaphilbey Posts: 2 Newbie

unable to connect to save my progress, can proceed in game but can’t send lives

the game is like it stuck in idle searching for the internet, I’m even unable to sign in

what’s going on I’ve update the game hoping this would help ... I don’t want to reinstall my game as I’m on level 2192 and have heaps of bonus what can I do

I play on iPad and iPhone both are shown different levels

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,364 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @donnaphilbey Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

You are able to play the game because, all the King games are created such way, that we can play them even off-line!

I am wondering the issue you are having could be due to the "heavy Internet traffic", and your game & device are affected very much by it! That is the reason, you are not able to do anything that needs internet!

Are you seeing any "error message" when you are trying to send lives OR trying to save the game OR trying to log-in? If so, can you take a screenshot (of all those 3) and post them here?

What I would suggest you to do is -- completely turn off the "WiFi" and turn on the "mobile data" and see if things get any better. But, if you are having this issue on iPad but not on iPhone, this trick would not work, isn't it?

And, I too agree on "not reinstalling" the App! Because, we are not sure if the issue is with your device OR internet servers. If it is with the device, then only it will work. If the issue is not your side, then, issue will remain the same even if you delete the App and reinstall! So, "no" to reinstalling 👍️

And with regards to the progress being different on both iPhone and iPad ---> Are you having this "internet" issue with both these devices or just one? I did not get this info from your question above!

Can you please post back and let me know? You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great week ahead 🌺

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

Heya! Welcome to the king community! @PummyRaj Can you help with this?

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @donnaphilbey Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

You are able to play the game because, all the King games are created such way, that we can play them even off-line!

I am wondering the issue you are having could be due to the "heavy Internet traffic", and your game & device are affected very much by it! That is the reason, you are not able to do anything that needs internet!

Are you seeing any "error message" when you are trying to send lives OR trying to save the game OR trying to log-in? If so, can you take a screenshot (of all those 3) and post them here?

What I would suggest you to do is -- completely turn off the "WiFi" and turn on the "mobile data" and see if things get any better. But, if you are having this issue on iPad but not on iPhone, this trick would not work, isn't it?

And, I too agree on "not reinstalling" the App! Because, we are not sure if the issue is with your device OR internet servers. If it is with the device, then only it will work. If the issue is not your side, then, issue will remain the same even if you delete the App and reinstall! So, "no" to reinstalling 👍️

And with regards to the progress being different on both iPhone and iPad ---> Are you having this "internet" issue with both these devices or just one? I did not get this info from your question above!

Can you please post back and let me know? You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great week ahead 🌺

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @Trish24

Sorry dear! I did not receive your tag notification (most of my tags are not working properly)! That's why, I came late here!

Thank you for the tag ❤️

• JayD
    JayD Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I've been having this same issue for months now. The wifi icon just keeps spinning, preventing me from syncing my account. King just keeps saying they will look into it but nothing so far.

• donnaphilbey
    donnaphilbey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi

tried doing what you said but made no difference, it’s happening on both iPhone and iPad, shows I’m logged in but if I try to log in it’s says no internet connection

unable to save progress or send lives but can keep playing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?