Game has stopped at game number 2315

Options
sujo1996
sujo1996 Posts: 4 Newbie

I am stuck on Game number 2315 even though I have won the game. I cannot go any further at all. Playing on a smartphone. Not sure what level this is. Has this ha to anyone? Love the game and would like to keep progressing thanks

Answers

• Ellie_Davis
    Ellie_Davis Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yes sujo1996 it’s happened to me as Well. I want new games but didn’t get an answer if they are releasing more.

• sujo1996
    Options

Thanks for the update Nix66 - much appreciated.

I am at Game Number 2315 - not Level Number, so I'm presuming Game Number 2315 is the last Game and there are more Games coming?

thanks again, Sujo

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @sujo1996 and @Ellie_Davis !

First of all: welcome to the Community!

I'm glad to see that our @Nix66 is helping you out 🤗

I'm a bit confused...what's the difference between game number and level number? 🤔

If you're waiting for new levels, they're on their way, as @Nix66 told you, but if there's something we're misunderstanding, please let us know 😊

• sujo1996
    Options

Thanks for your reply.

I thought the game number and the level number were different.

I do know for sure that I have just won Game number 2315 and can not go any further.

I will just have to keep checking going forward to see if there are new Games added.

cheers, Sujo

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hello @sujo1996

I see that @Nix66 and @Lola_Pop has helped you. Thanks for helping. 🤗

As for the game there are episodes and then there are levels in each episode. If you click on the map in the upper left hand corner, that will take to each episode. The last episode is 151. I’m not there yet so I don’t know the level numbers in this episode but I think it’s passed where you’re at. Try updating the game if that don’t help. Just give it a couple of days and the new episodes should be there. If not then let us know and we can troubleshoot from there.

Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire. ♠️♥️♣️♦️

If you have anymore questions please don’t hesitate to ask. 🤗

Be safe and keep playing. ♠️♥️♣️♦️

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• explorador
    explorador Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

gente estou esperando novos episódios parei no 2315 e nunca demorou tanto para vir novos níveis ou não vem mais?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?