Shuffle Cats

I enjoy this game a lot.  It is no longer on facebook which is sad. I can only play this game on my cell phone.  Why can't it be offered on King.com, or Google Play or Microsoft play?

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 10,981 Superstar
    Hi @Leighanetta, I think the games are being phased out of king.com and are really being offered more towards mobile devices.  I am not familiar with that cat so I can't say why it's not being offered through the mobile stores.  Have you tried playing any of their other games?  
  • LeighanettaLeighanetta Posts: 3
    Elsa, I have a couple of the King games on my cell phone.  Sorry to see the games being phased out and only offered on cell phones..Thank you for your input.  
  • SpacePhoenixSpacePhoenix Posts: 8
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Leighanetta, I think the games are being phased out of king.com and are really being offered more towards mobile devices.  I am not familiar with that cat so I can't say why it's not being offered through the mobile stores.  Have you tried playing any of their other games?  
    Will they still be available via Facebook?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 10,981 Superstar
    Hi @SpacePhoenix, that I'm not sure of but if it was on Facebook I don't foresee them taking it off.
  • LeighanettaLeighanetta Posts: 3
    SpacePhoenix, That is how I got started playing Shuffle Cats was on facebook.  They took it off of facebook 6 months ago.  I can only play it on my cell phone now.. It is a rummy game and enjoy it very much.