How to become a Superstar?

CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 5,992 Community Manager
edited November 13 in Superstar Information

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Do you love to play King games?
  • Do you enjoy supporting and engaging with other players in the community?
  • Do you have some great tips on how to pass levels in our games?
  • Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
  • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

Prev13

Comments

• heleniheleni Posts: 7
    Πέρασα το επίπεδο 635 και δεν έχω περισσότερα για μια εβδομάδα πριν
  • JtbU2JtbU2 Posts: 1
    want to be a superstar
    curtent level is 3788
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    Greetings and how are you all.. some may recognize me from previous thread on this topic
  • Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    Hello!

The above information you have provided regarding "Superstar" sure is useful and VERY tempting ;) 

I do not know if I will be able to climb that high!!  But, definitely would like to aim it.  Along the way, if I can receive all those nice goodies, will be awesome  :) :) :)
  • pajaritopajarito Posts: 17 ✭✭
    ¡Hola amigos! Me encantaría poder compartir mis experiencias en el juego, ya que pase por un gran periodo de enfermedad y jugando !el maravilloso candy crush saga! me ayudó a distraer mi mente en una forma constructiva y me di cuenta en como hacer para avanzar mas niveles. ¡saludos!
  • Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

• I am interested. I play all the games
  • Lesley_BatesLesley_Bates Posts: 4
    Hello, I am interested in becoming a superstar. I have  been playing farm heroes for 6 years and absolutely love it!
  • rpdrpd Posts: 4
    Thank you everyone! Our new programme starts in January so please be active and join in our community as much as you can. We will then review your contributions when selecting which candidates to join our Superstar team!

:) 

• AlienAmericanAlienAmerican Posts: 3
    I'm interested.
  • pajaritopajarito Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Contribuire lo mas posible :)
  • rpdrpd Posts: 4

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges herme

• shanwillis994shanwillis994 Posts: 3
    I am very interested 
Prev13