How to become a Superstar?

Comments

• jabbiejabbie Posts: 2

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Do you love to play King games?
    • Do you enjoy supporting and engaging with other players in the community?
    • Do you have some great tips on how to pass levels in our games?
    • Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

• jabbiejabbie Posts: 2
    I’d love to be a superstar 
  • aisham372aisham372 Posts: 1
    how do i become a superstar:3
  • I want to be a superstar
  • TwoodsTwoods Posts: 2

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

Hello. Love your Original Candy Crush. Currently on level 3993. Would like to join the superstar club
  • ketura28ketura28 Posts: 1
    I am interested

• TwoodsTwoods Posts: 2

How to be eligible?

Hello. Love your Original Candy Crush. Currently on level 3993. Would like to join the superstar club 
  • Hello all, I am playing this game for six month and I love it so mutch. It is harder after the level 750, I am doing my best to improve.

• Hi 
    Add me please
  • Eton mess town shortbread beach cheesecake dreams millionaire shortbread swing areo bubbles white chocolate raspberry sea chocolate chip under water chocolate factory divine marshmallow mountain party ring disco melt in the middle chocolate pudding skiing lodge chocolate orange river with terrys chocolate orange pieces red velvet swimming pool Victoria sponge lake chocolate marble water fall gummy bear Jacuzzi melted milk and white chocolate foundation hot tub chocolate foundation palace ice cream igloo with chocolate sauce chocolate dipped marshmallow castle lemon meringue cheesecake hotel
  • Kate96Kate96 Posts: 1
    edited September 20
  • Shiloh66Shiloh66 Posts: 1
    I want to be a superstar!!! 
  • Tmed93Tmed93 Posts: 6
    Kaladari said:
    I am also interested.
    I'm also interested too.

• a7lashoshoa7lashosho Posts: 0
    Hi everyone 
  • Bavy319Bavy319 Posts: 4
    Where can I find the characters from your games to use as my pic?