• boranchik669796boranchik669796 Posts: 22
    Hi all buddies
  • cindywallscindywalls Posts: 1
    Hey 
  • spoitoritaspoitorita Posts: 1
    Hei
  • PummyRaj said:
    Hello!

The above information you have provided regarding "Superstar" sure is useful and VERY tempting ;) 

I do not know if I will be able to climb that high!!  But, definitely would like to aim it.  Along the way, if I can receive all those nice goodies, will be awesome  :) :) :)

• monnie11monnie11 Posts: 33 ✭✭
    I agree!
  • MillaWendelMillaWendel Posts: 2
    Hi! Applying for the opportunity to become a Superstar! I'm currently at level 5583, love the game! 
  • monnie11monnie11 Posts: 33 ✭✭
    I'm more than interested!!
  • I still I still haven’t received my rewards from last week’s Space Race!!!  No Space Race this week either!  I came in #1with over 35,000 color bombs and received NOTHING AT ALL!  I try to help others and give 3-4 lives to EVERYONE Everyday!!!  How do you become a superstar???  Interested always willing to help anybody!!!  Thanks 
  • No account yet? Register here in 2 seconds and join a vibrant Community with millions of players

:star: 

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Do you love to play King games?
    • Do you enjoy supporting and engaging with other players in the community?
    • Do you have some great tips on how to pass levels in our games?
    • Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

Type your commentyou can do it, strategize your moves and don’t get discouraged!  You can do it!  I’m on level 5546 in Candy Crush and love the game!  Be competitive and addicting 
  • No account yet? Register here in 2 seconds and join a vibrant Community with millions of players

:star: 

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Do you love to play King games?
    • Do you enjoy supporting and engaging with other players in the community?
    • Do you have some great tips on how to pass levels in our games?
    • Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

Type your commentyou can do it, strategize your moves and don’t get discouraged!  You can do it!  I’m on level 5546 in Candy Crush and love the game!  Be competitive and addicting 
  • KHUSANKHUSAN Posts: 1
    Всем Привет!
  • awl61awl61 Posts: 1
    At level 4593. Very addictive game. Play ever day! I want to be a superstar

• bookworm79bookworm79 Posts: 2
    I'm interested