How to become a Superstar?

Comments

• I love this addicting game and have been playing for over 5 years!  I’m very competitive and like helping others out when I can.  I give all my friends 3-4 or more lives everyday and have no problem doing so!  I only ask to reciprocate! 
  • monthsmonths Posts: 3
    اكتب تعليقك
  • ahogan_0021ahogan_0021 Posts: 4

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Do you love to play King games?
    • Do you enjoy supporting and engaging with other players in the community?
    • Do you have some great tips on how to pass levels in our games?
    • Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

I want to join

• ahogan_0021ahogan_0021 Posts: 4
    I want to join. Tell me how please
  • tracey6944tracey6944 Posts: 8
    Crushing candy is life😎
  • tracey6944tracey6944 Posts: 8
    I want to be a superstar!
  • CruelaFelizCruelaFeliz Posts: 6
    edited November 15
    **EDIT: Unsupported Language** Por que nuestra mayor obligación al llegar a este mundo cuando nacemos ES SER FELICES, por eso pase lo que pase en tu vida siempre sé FELIZ 😊 😊 😊 
    edited November 15
    months said:
    اكتب تعليقك
    **EDIT: Unsupported Language** Si todos pudiéramos un poco de interés, sólo el 1% de nuestro mejor ánimo al día, al final de tú vida serias una mejor persona... Me encanta este juego, divertido, dinámico y adictivo... 🤗🤗🤗
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,234 Superstar
    Hi @CruelaFeliz and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only the English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you out. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Joost_TheunisJoost_Theunis Posts: 8
    Hello, I'm a superstar now ?
    It will be great, to be with all off you, SUPERSTARS  =)
    JtbU2 said:
    want to be a superstarrpd said:

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Do you love to play King games?
    • Do you enjoy supporting and engaging with other players in the community?
    • Do you have some great tips on how to pass levels in our games?
    • Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges herme

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

Por que nuestra mayor obligación al llegar a éste mundo cuando nacemos es SER FELICES ANTW TODO por eso siempre pase lo que pase sé FELIZ curtent level is 3788

• christinev21christinev21 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Yes please think I would.
    I will keep trying to win all those levels and hel others if I can along tje way ☺
  • msbeanmsbean Posts: 1
    Hello lovely community,
    I wanna be a superstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.
    That will be awesome  <3
  • Redbonebeauty1Redbonebeauty1 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    I definitely want to be a SUPERSTAR ⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • pgarlits75pgarlits75 Posts: 1
    I would love to become a SuperStar. My mother plays Soda Saga and I am constantly helping her... I play Candy Crush on two devices... Android phone and iPad. So long as I complete a level, I play until I have no lives left...

PLEASE ADD ME!! 

🍀~ Paula