Comments

• bigrob78bigrob78 Posts: 2
    Looking to be a superstar 
  • Anup_SharmaAnup_Sharma Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Hey this week's all level completed  last level was 4310
  • NoeksievNoeksiev Posts: 1
    I wanna be a supastar
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    Awesome @Anup_Sharma for completing all the candy crush levels (for now!) @Noeksiev, to be a superstar, just be active in the community by helping other players and upholding the rules. In addition, you need to have at least three stars under your your post count ( you have 1, but stars will be added based on the points you earn for poeple reacting to your posts, and your contribution to the community)! You can do it! 

• reneedp1reneedp1 Posts: 3
    I will be a superstar soon, lookout my shiny friends , I  wanna shine bright just like y'all ⭐⭐🌟🌟🌠🌠🌠
    Are there anyone active and has there been any post since  2018🤔🤔🤔
    Candy King give me more level to play I completed all ye level till 4310
  • fievelinfievelin Posts: 2

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Do you love to play King games?
    • Do you enjoy supporting and engaging with other players in the community?
    • Do you have some great tips on how to pass levels in our games?
    • Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

• fievelinfievelin Posts: 2
    Hey!! I would like to become a Superstar!! 
    😜😜
    Who must be super star who have no more levels to play the guy who can finish all new level within the week like Radhey 4310 knockout😁😁😁
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,572 Superstar
    Hello friends, Hearty Welcome to all of you to the King Community :):)

@reneedp1,  Hoping to see you with those shiny Stars  =)=)
    By the way, what did you mean by "Are there anyone active and has there been any post since  2018🤔🤔🤔"  

@Anup_Sharma, Congrats for beating the last level.  More levels are coming soon in your way  B)  
    ** To respond to your other post, NO!  All the Superstars have not finished all the levels in every King Game  =)=)   Take me for example.... I do play most of the games & enjoy all of them.  Am in a bit higher levels and in some only half way to the top.... so, no! finishing all the levels is not a requirement for being a Superstar B)

**  Main consideration is "you have to be helpful & friendly with others on the Community :+1:  Please refer to the post @fievelin shared on this page.

@bigrob78, @Noeksiev and @fievelin
    All the Best and looking forward to see you in other threads reaching out & helping others on this Community.

Have a wonderful day!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • TSBecks77TSBecks77 Posts: 5
    I want to be a superstar 
    I only saw comments from 2018 until i became a member
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,572 Superstar
    Hello again @reneedp1,

Thanks for your reply.  Now, I understand :+1:  The reason for that is because, the King Community page/site came into existence from November, 2018.  And before that, this used to be "King Care" page.  

This King Community page is more interactive with all players communicating with each other, and on King Care page, this facility was not available.  When we post a complaint or comment on that page, it used to take a long time to get a response back.  I have been on that site and did not like it.

So, after getting many reviews & feedback, the King Team has changed that old page to "Community" page --  it is what it says.... Community -- all of us participating, talking, posting & helping each other  =)=)

Hope it makes sense and looking forward for seeing more posts from you in your expertise game section. 

All the Best & have a nice day / evening! 

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • ashley123ashley123 Posts: 7
    HI I'm Ashley, I'm new here but I'm on level 1485 . I love candy crush! I wanna be a superstar!