How to become a Superstar?

Comments

• I would love to become a superstar! I’ve been playing candy crush for almost 7 years and I’m currently on level 3407. It’s by far my favorite game. 
  • jeskinjeskin Posts: 12 ✭✭
    15.  So how's do we become superstars?  
  • ashley123ashley123 Posts: 7
    I would love to become a supersrar too! 
  • YewYewYewYew Posts: 1
    Want to be a superstar, I play Candy Crush almost every day in my past 5 years. I am in level 3941. 
  • Crushing Candy  crushing pills is a lyrics in a song 
  • Nikhil3893Nikhil3893 Posts: 1
    Want to be a super star current level is 4340... 
  • keyser_sozekeyser_soze Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    I am on level 4430 and I want to be a superstar. What do I need to do?
  • kocaka86kocaka86 Posts: 1
    Hey all would love to become a superstar level 1008
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,162 Community Manager
    Hey everyone!

Here goes a friendly reminder, since there are multiple questions about how to be a superstar lately. As you can read in the first post, here is the criteria:

How to be eligible?

• Do you love to play King games?
    • Do you enjoy supporting and engaging with other players in the community?
    • Do you have some great tips on how to pass levels in our games?
    • Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here
    Make sure you have 3 stars in your community profile (which you get by having 100 points and 50 points and make sure you contribute to helping other players and making our community shine! Your level in the game is not as important as your contribution to this amazing Community so make sure you go out there and make an impact!

We recently launched the New Superstar Programme but we are always looking at possible candidates so, if you are following those steps, you might hear from us at some point in the future!

Cheers,
    Xarly

• CandyCrush33CandyCrush33 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited February 14
    Interested but new and trying to learn more about the 100 points and 50 posts.  Is this application for another SuperStar programme or have you already choosen the new SuperStars?  Thank you 

Duh - ANSWERED my own question by reading more topics. Ha ha 
  • ChantelleChantelle Posts: 7
    edited February 15
    I want to be a superstar plz!!  Candy crush saga level 2948
    Candy crush Soda level 979
  • Yourmom_Yourmom_ Posts: 2
    hey there, I wanna be a super star! I’m yourmom (that’s my handle) and I’m on level 3981 I think. I’ve been playing unabashedly since March of 2017. I’m a hairdresser and my clients who play and are stuck on a level, we literally pause and I beat the level for them.  😬. Pick me, pick me!!!
  • Jerina219Jerina219 Posts: 4
    Hi! I am interested in becoming a Candy Crush/King game "SUPER⭐"! =) 
  • madihahmadihah Posts: 2
    I want to be a superstar