Ask our Superstars!

XarlyXarly Posts: 1,037 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Superstar Information
Hey everyone,

Now that the year is coming to an end (and what a year this was!) and now that our new programme is right around the corner (and what a programme it will be! :tongue:), we wanted to give you all the opportunity to ask anything you wish to our Superstars!

There is JustPlayingLynetteChicken SlayerElsa and Laura. You'll recognise them by the 3 stars on their profile like below: 

They will be around here to answer your questions and to chat with you! If you have a specific question to one of them, just tag them (by using @ and then typing their name) and if they can they will go ahead and respond :smile: .

That's it! Like always, don't shy away and feel free to ask anything out!

Cheers,
The Community Team

Prev134

Comments

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 380 Superstar
    Hello superstars, first question that comes to mind.. are your games different as per access to levels or is it more like developer architecture?    Keep calm and crush on 🍬
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • MimiouMimiou Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    Hello hello! 

I would like to know what's the best and what's the worst thing about being a Superstars. 

Thank you :) 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 359 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Superstars! When will the program(me) begin and how do I qualify?
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 1,745 Superstar
    hehe, I think @Elsa has done a very good job answering almost exactly how I would :awesome:
    The only difference is that I was too far away to get an offer to the game opening in New York.

I agree that the best aspect of being a Superstar is getting to know players from all over the world and the worst, for me, is that sometimes I can't find enough time to do everything so neglect being here and play games instead. There is never enough time to play games. ;)
    I think I'd have that problem even if I were not a Superstar though!

Too many games, not enough time!
    Hello again, how long have you all been superstars, how many are there as of now and how many will be chosen in the January programme? Apologies for the quick fire questions but I am curious..    keep calm and shine on 😎

Alan Smart 🍁
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 12,182 Superstar
    Hi @Alansmart, I think I'm going to love this page!  The Superstar team was started in November 2016.  We started with a Facebook group.  Me, personally, had already been going to the old King Community answering questions because I think I am a born educator even though my education is in psychology.  When they decided to start this, @Cezdiamond and I had already been corresponding through the old site so once I heard that they were going to do this, immediately I jumped into action and wanted to be a part of it.  At first we were called Superusers but now we are Superstars. 

At first I think we came on board to answer questions for the games that we played the most and if I tell you that there were thousands of CC Saga questions, you can believe me!  Now we all answer whatever we can but I am very anxious to see what they have in store for us come January. 

Right now we are @Lynette, @Chicken_Slayer, @[email protected] , @Laura and myself.  
    Being a Superstar gives benefits on the Community? And if I get invited to something, will I be forced to go there?
    I ask that because I don't have a passport and my parents would get mad; haven't you seen my age on my signature?!
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 667 Superstar
    Thanks for sharing that very valuable information @Elsa and @Lynette! I hope that one day I can be a superstar! 
    Hi @AlejHerrBar2k3, yes we get the benefits from helping in the community.  Trust me, that visit to New York was a once in a lifetime thing.  They were running a contest and I think they chose one winner who lives in Spain.  She was invited to attend with a friend.  I'm sure they paid for her plane and hotel.  I saw her on stage playing a level of CC Friends Saga.  No you are not forced to go at all.  I had commented in our Facebook group that why don't they send a Superstar and the team worked very, very hard to get me an invite.  So no, it's not something that as a Superstar you have to attend or not attend.  It probably won't happen again. 

I am so not with signatures that even looking at your signature I have no idea how old you are.  So how old are you?  I will share with you that I will be 71 years old in 2 weeks.  So you can see that King addicts range from very young to older, and I'll leave it at that.

@Joseph45, you can ask us any questions that you would like to get an answer for.  Another advantage that I find as being part of this team is that by answering the questions I get to find out about new glitches and, as a Superstar, I am able to elevate it to the community manger who then elevates it to the studio.  Having my own Facebook group I am also able to go to my group to ask if any of the members are having similar glitches. 
    Oh, thanks for answering! And the "15" on my signature means that I'm 15 years old.

And how can a Superstar escalate an issue to a CM? Do they send an Inbox message to a CM about that issue?

And sorry for being so Sherlock Holmes at you and the others. It's just that I'm eager to be one of you!!
    Duh I am totally brain dead this morning!  @AlejHerrBar2k3 You wrote to look on your signature and me, I misread and thought you were referring to your profile picture!  Duh!  I haven't had enough coffee yet!  Is that a good excuse?
    Thank you @Elsa for your insight and I'm sure I will have more questions to come.. big interest has me thirsty for information 😁    keep calm and shine on stars!

Alan Smart 🍁
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 1,051 Superstar
    Hi guys! Hi Superstars 😁 I have a lot of questions, but for now I have one question for @Elsa Do the Superstars need special gaming skills in order to help the players with their issues?  πŸ€”
Prev134