Ask us anything! All you ever wanted to know about our Superstars programme!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,333 Community Manager
edited June 4 in Superstar Information
Hello Community Crew! 

Ever wondered what it is like to be part of an amazing team of Superstars? What they do, what they see, what they know? How we work all together as a Team, both Community Managers and Superstars? What are the main perks or the worst parts?

Well, today is the day you can ask us anything! 

We, Superstars and CMs, will be happy to take time and answer all the questions you might have about life on the Community, whether it's from a sweet King office or from a comfy Superstars sofa. 

Our new Superstars programme, with a new Team will start soon and if you haven't yet, you can apply here
And if you don't know us yet, meet the Team here

We also would like to thank our super awesome Team of Superstars for their great contributions and precious help. 

Please join us for a big THANK YOU to @ElsaJoseph45 @firebombmarkus @JustPlaying @Chicken Slayer @Pummy Raj   @Lynette @alansmart
@Foley1362 and @Alessandro_S - You guys truly are super stars :star:

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

Prev1345

Comments

• Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,517 Superstar
    I actually have two questions.
    1) How many Superstars will there be this time?
    2) @Alessandro_S, I haven't seen you in the community before. What game sections do you help with?

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.

Do you play Farm Heroes Saga on mobile or Windows 10? Do you hate going through hundreds of requests one at a time? Then open this link below to vote on bringing the "Accept All" button back!
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260141/please-vote-accept-all-button-on-windows-10-and-mobiles
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    I will also be available for any questions members may have πŸ™ƒ
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • marjean1028marjean1028 Posts: 1
    How do I beat 136
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,517 Superstar
    Hello, @marjean1028! If it's okay with everyone else, I can try to help you with this level. If you still have parts of your booster bot, that will greatly help you. You could use a color bomb before you start the level to cut the color bomb orders in half. You will need to combine stripe to stripe and wrapped to wrapped as well. Starting with a striped and wrapped booster could help you, especially if you have another striped and wrapped from you booster bot. The best booster that you can use here is the lucky candy. If you make a match with it, it will give you something needed to complete your orders. This could finish the color bomb order for you, or maybe give you that striped or wrapped candy in the right place to make one of those combos you need. I hope this has helped you and that you can clear that level!

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.

Do you play Farm Heroes Saga on mobile or Windows 10? Do you hate going through hundreds of requests one at a time? Then open this link below to vote on bringing the "Accept All" button back!
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260141/please-vote-accept-all-button-on-windows-10-and-mobiles
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,766 Community Manager
    I actually have two questions.
    1) How many Superstars will there be this time?
    2) @Alessandro_S, I haven't seen you in the community before. What game sections do you help with?
    Hey @Crimson_Dawn!

I'll step in here to answer these :s:smile:

1) We are looking into it! It's all internal for now but I can confirm that we will indeed expand the team. Can't be precise with the number for now, but we will be growing for sure.

2) @Alessandro_S joined us in the beginning of the program and he is an absolute legend when it comes to Candy Crush Soda and Alphabetty Saga. After joining us, Alessandro had some issues that did not allow for him to be around as much as he would have liked. Because of his personality and contribution in our internal Superstar Only area whenever he could, we had him remain with us for the full program. I do not think he will answer here, hence why I wanted to update you on that.

Hope that made sense!

Keep the questions coming :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,320 Superstar
    Hi guys πŸ€— I really feel all the love you are giving to us! You should know it's mutual πŸ₯°

@LizzyLemondrop As far as I know, you don't need any special knowledge. Of course, you need to know how the games function but I am sure a lot of players know that. As for communication with the developers, I am the first one who is not into it but I like to learn everything new. The most important skill is to be kind and willing to help, everything else you learn over time. 

Keep asking πŸ˜‰ 

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»

Do you play Jelly Saga? If so, soon you might see a brand new feature - The Royal Championship in your game. It's a real-time playing against other players. How exciting! You can give us your feedback on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/categories/royal-championship
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    Those are great questions @bearwithme 😁. I'm curious to know the answers too πŸ˜‰

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,276 Superstar
    The managers sit shouting out orders and the poor moderators have to follow them maybe? I wonder if Mia uses a wand for pointing. 
    Heh heh. 
    I know the mods recently officially joined us whereas the managers have been around for ages. We are so excited to have them though as they are bringing a whole new load of energy especially @QueenB who I am going to be working closer with under Farm Heroes. @Jelly Jenny recently helped me turn off the hints for candy, that I used to play and got stuck, so she restarted me on request so I can start again. And @Crazy Cat Lad is in hiding, I think the managers need to put a bell on him haha. I am sure @Xarly could tell us more though :)

@bearwithme, we do have a list for example QueenB is Farm Heroes now. But you can generally tell who is who as each is in charge of their sections. Xarly is in soda, Queen Mia is all the bubble games. They usually start the King official discussions for a start.  We have a list so we know who to yell for help to, so don't worry if you are not sure, we can always help get you to the right place :) 
    The Superstars have been around for a few years now, poor Cez was in charge but we got too much for her 0:) Then more of the team were drafted in and then more superstars and more team and who knows, more superstars next time. The beauty of us being more of us now means hopefully you guys get quicker answers.

Anything else, don't be afraid to shout one of us :)

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

Pass a hard level and win bars!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,276 Superstar
    edited June 6
    Thank you Superstars for all that you do <3
    Q: Is there a certain amount of knowledge needed in order to be a Superstar? Such as knowing inner game functions or being able to communicate with the game developers?

To follow on from what @firebombmarkus says too. 
    We have a set certain of steps to follow. Someone posts for help, it can be game related or somethings not working. Usually we would ask a few questions and then offer some troubleshooting advice. If that doesn't work, we either try something else, or shout one of the CM for help. Basically because they sometimes can suggest things we haven't thought of, or because they work within the company have access to data and reports we don't. 
    If they cannot help then they would raise it with whichever game studio and check back with them for updates or fixes. So personally we don't generally communicate with the developers. That being said, sometimes we have been really lucky enough to be able to and you might see one or two of them posting occasionally here. I know some already have. 

When new features appear in the game and the CMs are aware of them, they will often post and tell us what it is and how it works even if we don't play it, so we are aware. If we find a feature we haven't come across and they don't know as the studio have just released it, they will find out for us. Or if we need extra information...such as the hats in bubble witch, Mia found it out for me. 

The knowledge we need is quite simple. Game knowledge of the games you are helping with is really helpful...but not essential. 
    For example. I often in the past helped out in soda and smaller games but I have never played them. That's where its useful to have a wide team of Superstars who have. If I don't know the answer, I will shout somebody that does. Unless of course its farm heroes in which case I am all over it lol.
    We have a wide range of links that we ( I especially) bookmark and save so we can find them quickly. (I have lots of folders in my bookmarks ;) ) When a new superstar joins us, we share our links so that they can find them easier because there are a lot of pages to look through. We can also ask one of the CM for the info as well and they will point us in the right direction. 
    You soon find that before long, you are able to give out things like troubleshooting information as they apply to all the games not just any specifically. So that part isn't so hard and of course if you are familiar with say, android, then yes it helps. But again, we have a lot of links to cover it :) 

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

Pass a hard level and win bars!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!