Ask us anything! All you ever wanted to know about our Superstars programme!

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,235 Superstar
    I will follow your steps and I will share how much I enjoyed having guys from Friends Saga studio here in the Community. New things are coming your way, stay tuned 😉

What makes this Community great is that we are all connected on another level and we cooperate in order to connect the studio with players. They are grateful to us and we as players are grateful to them because they are really engaged in listening to players' feedback.
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,042 Superstar
    Aw @Crazy Cat Lad I knew you weren't really hiding, you are just the quieter one clearly, and I may have had images of the cats holding you hostage ;)

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• shonkey42000shonkey42000 Posts: 2
    Anyone looking to chat?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,304 Superstar
    Hi @shonkey42000 I'm awake at this crazy hour of the night!  First I would like to welcome you to our community and second, what games do you play?
  • shonkey42000shonkey42000 Posts: 2
    Hi 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,351 Superstar
    Hello @shonkey42000,  Hearty Welcome to the King Community :) 

What would you like to chat about?  Do you have question in any of the games? 

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • lacole_olacole_o Posts: 1
    Hey thanks for adding me. I had 2 questions.
    1. I was gifted lollipops but never received them?
    2. What are the details for sugar track?
    Hello @lacole_o, Hearty Welcome to the King Community :) 

You are in Superstar corner now, where you can any of your questions to us Superstars!  For questions regarding Candy Crush game, please go to this link and open a topic  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/question/support

See you around in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hello @Goya, Hearty Welcome to the Superstar Corner of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to say that the Community supports ONLY English language for better communication purposes.  

Since you have question in "Candy Crush Saga" game, I am writing the link for Candy Crush Support section.  Please go there by clicking on that link and post your question in English  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/question/support

Thank you for understanding!  Have a nice day/evening!

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,658 Legend
    Hi...
    Iwant to know .. there is super star in golden stars and another one with silver stars...  what is the differense ?

~《♡》~

• Immigrant777Immigrant777 Posts: 2
    QueenMia said:
    Hello Community Crew! 

Ever wondered what it is like to be part of an amazing team of Superstars? What they do, what they see, what they know? How we work all together as a Team, both Community Managers and Superstars? What are the main perks or the worst parts?

Well, today is the day you can ask us anything! 

We, Superstars and CMs, will be happy to take time and answer all the questions you might have about life on the Community, whether it's from a sweet King office or from a comfy Superstars sofa. 

Our new Superstars programme, with a new Team will start soon and if you haven't yet, you can apply here
    And if you don't know us yet, meet the Team here

We also would like to thank our super awesome Team of Superstars for their great contributions and precious help. 

Please join us for a big THANK YOU to @ElsaJoseph45 @firebombmarkus @JustPlaying @Chicken Slayer @Pummy Raj   @Lynette @alansmart
    @Foley1362 and @Alessandro_S - You guys truly are super stars :star:

• lmartorelllmartorell Posts: 2
    Hola como hago para saber en q puesto del ranking mundial estoy en el candy crush saga