Ask us anything! All you ever wanted to know about our Superstars programme!

Comments

• KarolykaaaKarolykaaa Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm 64?
  • ElenaTopPlayerElenaTopPlayer Posts: 3

Who is the first in the world ?
  • underscorelive2059underscorelive2059 Posts: 493 ✭✭✭✭
    I dont know 
  • XsantuXsantu Posts: 1
    edited August 23
    Can money can be earned similar to that we spend money to buy booster?

• ElsaElsa Posts: 21,614 Superstar
    @ElenaTopPlayer there is no data available or created for world wide playing. 

@Xsantu, if you are asking if we earn money as a Superstar, we earn gold bars that get added to our games.
  • abby05abby05 Posts: 1
    I was past level 500 on candy crush soda and because I logged in with my emai and password for the game if I delete the app from my phone and get it back I’ll still be on the same level I’ll be on not loosing progress but now i redownloaded the app back and they took me back to level 413 why ? 
  • kor33il3ithyiakor33il3ithyia Posts: 4
    I doubt this will go over well. Ive actually joined up because earlier today when i was playing i remembered something a mod on Facebook more than encouraged me to do and it wasn't a good thing. Last year my phone crashed. In trying to get my game back or at the very least rebuild like I'm going about now... I had asked for help in a glitch that kept dissolving all the spin awards in the daily bonus. I was in the low hundreds rebuilding...the glitch had been going on for over s week. I was told to trash the game and start over...sign out reset my computer delete cache temp files etc ...i was told this would reset my game and erase my progress but since he didn't want to deal with my issues and the glitch it was all he was willing to offer...and since my game was so new and my levels were low it didn't really matter did it.... I was furious. I stopped playing for over a year. Why do you employee people like this?
  • jpimpjpimp Posts: 4

• mowiemowie Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    i just wanted to ask a quick question if anyone can help that would be great was wondering how to update my profile?
    @mowie you mean your picture? Well, idk
  • mowiemowie Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    thanks i figured it out
  • samhaddadsamhaddad Posts: 1
    Hi.
    Why i cant sign in using email into my account profile?  It says conne tion error  try in a bit ... its been days now 
  • DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 317 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi
    Can u please tell me about the various positions of king community

Vote for an all rounder badge here 
  • Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 257 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 9
     Hi, please excuse me if I am in the wrong place. 
    Question: Can technical issues be ask in the comunity? If so where?

Thank you     

I don't know if I could be a Superstar, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.