Ask us anything! All you ever wanted to know about our Superstars programme!

Comments

• actressactress Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    Glenn1972 said:
     Hi, please excuse me if I am in the wrong place. 
    Question: Can technical issues be ask in the comunity? If so where?

Thank you     

I don't know if I could be a Superstar, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

Welcome to the community+ support would be the better place.click on support at the top.

• Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    @actress Thankyou for directing me to support
    edited November 17
    I would like to know more about the superstars here. First I have to say I am amazed at the time put into the community helping people. I would like to be of more help to others. I have had a lot of help here and am grateful. 1st question how did you become a superstar. 2nd Do you learn more about your game? Those are just two questions, I have many more. Do you mind if I ask more in time? Thank you.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,656 Superstar
    Karolykaaa said:
    Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm 64?
    Sorry that this was written quite a while ago and no one answered you.  Yes I will still need you and try to feed you when you're 64.  But how many years will that take to get to 64?
    I doubt this will go over well. Ive actually joined up because earlier today when i was playing i remembered something a mod on Facebook more than encouraged me to do and it wasn't a good thing. Last year my phone crashed. In trying to get my game back or at the very least rebuild like I'm going about now... I had asked for help in a glitch that kept dissolving all the spin awards in the daily bonus. I was in the low hundreds rebuilding...the glitch had been going on for over s week. I was told to trash the game and start over...sign out reset my computer delete cache temp files etc ...i was told this would reset my game and erase my progress but since he didn't want to deal with my issues and the glitch it was all he was willing to offer...and since my game was so new and my levels were low it didn't really matter did it.... I was furious. I stopped playing for over a year. Why do you employee people like this?
    I want to let you know that our editor here is not tagging us very well.  I never got this message from you.  I know it's very old but the Superstars really and truly care about all of you.  If you want to get back into the game at the level where you were at, please let me know and tag me using the @ and my name.  I will hopefully get your message that you still need help and I'll come back here to give you some help on how to get it all back.
    samhaddad said:
    Hi.
    Why i cant sign in using email into my account profile?  It says conne tion error  try in a bit ... its been days now 
    Sorry that this is being answered so late.  I assume that it was resolved by now but if you still need help, please tag me here.
    Goya said:
    Please delete my account and my complete data - do not continue to use - do not continue to save and do not pass on! both game and the this-world forum.
    Have the support now several times to this prompted and will still spammed by mail
    The reasons for my decision are well known and explained several times.
    If it does not work right now, we'll be happy to clarify the matter by legal action!
    Your message was never tagged to the Superstars.  If you wish to delete your data, then you have to get your user ID # by following the steps here.  Once you have your number, please click on "contact us" - on the computer it's located on the bottom.  On a mobile device click on the question mark in your settings and it will open up the help area.  You should be able to view the "contact us" at the bottom if you are on an Android device.  If you are on an Apple device, click on any of the questions and then scroll to the bottom to find the "contact us".  Tell them that you want it deleted.
    Hi
    Can u please tell me about the various positions of king community

Oh wow, I can't believe how old these messages are and I never got the notifications.  The Superstars are just volunteers that come to the community to help the players with their issues.  The community managers/moderators work for King and they also are available to help as much as possible.  They can also elevate any glitches or issues to the game studios.
    Glenn1972 said:
    I would like to know more about the superstars here. First I have to say I am amazed at the time put into the community helping people. I would like to be of more help to others. I have had a lot of help here and am grateful. 1st question how did you become a superstar. 2nd Do you learn more about your game? Those are just two questions, I have many more. Do you mind if I ask more in time? Thank you.
    Hi @Glenn1972, you can read how to become a Superstar here.  
    edited November 17
    Ok I have read about becoming a superstar. Question now is: "what is a back stager" or rather can I help from the background. I am just looking for some community service to others as well as learning for myself.
    To be in the back stage, make sure to enter the contests because sometimes it mentions that you can get a pass.   Also if management sees you helping the players then they might recommend you to get a pass.
    @Glenn1972, I apologize for not answering all your questions before.  I was working on a how to play guide for a couple of the smaller games so I read through all the questions too quickly.

I became a Superstar because I was helping players in the old community called King Care.  It was fun to help them and was really neat to chat with others who played the same games that I do.  Management decided that it was time to get some Superstars involved as part of their team.  I was asked if I would like to become a Superstar and I jumped on it.  We were called Super Users when it first started.  They set up a private Facebook group for their team plus the players who were really involved in helping the players.  I am one of the original players along with 2 others.  Once this community opened up and players started finding us the Superstar team had to grow and more players were asked if they were interested.  

As far as learning more about the game, the only thing that I learned more about were the glitches and issues and testing.   

One of my best experiences as a Superstar was when management started getting the studios more involved and we had a meet and greet with the CC Saga studio for a week.  It was really neat to lest. More about what goes on the the background.  Have you ever read the meet the Kingsters message in the community?  I am on my phone now so I can’t give you the link but remind me tomorrow during the day and I will post the link here for whoever wants to learn more about them and even chat with them.

I think I wrote enough for now.  If you want to get more involved start checking out the discussions and support areas.  Respond to the players writing about an issue if you can offer them help.  Management will see more of your posts and that might get you closer to back stage and possibly a Superstar.
    Elsa said:
    @Glenn1972, I apologize for not answering all your questions before.  I was working on a how to play guide for a couple of the smaller games so I read through all the questions too quickly.

I became a Superstar because I was helping players in the old community called King Care.  It was fun to help them and was really neat to chat with others who played the same games that I do.  Management decided that it was time to get some Superstars involved as part of their team.  I was asked if I would like to become a Superstar and I jumped on it.  We were called Super Users when it first started.  They set up a private Facebook group for their team plus the players who were really involved in helping the players.  I am one of the original players along with 2 others.  Once this community opened up and players started finding us the Superstar team had to grow and more players were asked if they were interested.  

As far as learning more about the game, the only thing that I learned more about were the glitches and issues and testing.   

One of my best experiences as a Superstar was when management started getting the studios more involved and we had a meet and greet with the CC Saga studio for a week.  It was really neat to lest. More about what goes on the the background.  Have you ever read the meet the Kingsters message in the community?  I am on my phone now so I can’t give you the link but remind me tomorrow during the day and I will post the link here for whoever wants to learn more about them and even chat with them.

I think I wrote enough for now.  If you want to get more involved start checking out the discussions and support areas.  Respond to the players writing about an issue if you can offer them help.  Management will see more of your posts and that might get you closer to back stage and possibly a Superstar.
    @Elsa Thank you for sharing your story. It just blows me away. I am glad I started in the beginners corner where you helped me. You should be proud of your contributions to this Community. I am proud for you..... Love that story !!!!
  • curleygirl8curleygirl8 Posts: 1
    I have only accumulated 5 gold bars and when I complete a level the gold bars bounce out of the piggy bank.  Shouldn't they keep accumulating.  What am I doing wrong?