Kimmy hopes that someone saw Tiffi

ElsaElsa Posts: 18,658 Superstar
edited July 22 in Superstar Blogs & Videos

Back in the boat, Kimmy continues her travels.  Up ahead she can see Delicious Desert.  “Hello,” says  Lollipop Dino.  “This hat and mustache were rather amusing gifts from your sister. Not much longer until Tiffi's back to finish excavating me... I'm sure.”

As she approaches Lollipop Meadow,  she sees a monkey swinging on a tree branch.  “Haven't seen any messages-in-a-bottle go by. Too busy swinging in this tree... wheee! I want to help the Candy Bears when they fall into soda, but I just can't stop swinging.  Whee!”

“Who made that big splash,” questioned Kimmy.

“The Soda Sea is literally overflowing with sweet accessories!,” said Sharkeera.  “... so then I told him, if you don't like my purse you can talk to the fin!”

No luck yet!  Tiffi is nowhere to be found here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning .....

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.