Become a game Expert!

Comments

• YoscaYosca Posts: 1,529 Game Expert

@Origins7_Dale A game expert is helping other players with tips, a superstar has more info and can help more so they are higher, they can close threads e.g. And yes there are some superstars who are also game experts. If you want to become a superstar:

https://community.king.com/en/superstar-corner/discussion/177842/want-to-become-a-superstar-check-this-out/p1

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Win GOLD BARS in the Soda Contests HERE

edited May 25

In this Community you start as newbee, when you made 5 comments you are already level 2. As long as you are a member and you have no interest in becoming a game expert or superstar your status can change to level 3, 4, 5 and then legend. When you become a game expert or superstar you don’t see the level/legend ranking anymore, but you have still the same ranking (so I am a legend too) . Does it make any sense to you?

Game expert or Superstar is a title, given by CMs. If you are one of those you sometimes get a little bit more information. Being a legend means you made at least 1000 comments and 1000 points. You don’t have any extra information.

Carpe Diem

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 522 Level 4

Hi @Yosca,

From Page 6

"Again, you have over 1000 comments + over 2000 points! But you are listed as a Game Expert, but why are you not listed as a Legend?

Or are you both? If both, then Legend is higher than Game Expert, right? Very confusing stuff."

@Yosca Stats

Just like the army. You start out as a private, then go through the ranks. But here, it seems you can hold many titles. Question is, what is the order of those titles?

You should be both a: "Game Expert" & "Legend". Because you went past the criteria for getting that title. But, it is not listed for you. Why is that?

Thx Origins7 Dale,

5/25/2020

Welcome To The King Community 😀

• Origins7 Dale 😎

Candy Crush Saga *Level 7416

v1.1800.1.0 Modified 6/29/2020 *Update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga *Level 5186

v1.172.400.0 Modified on 7/8/2020 *Update!

Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App

Candy Crush Soda Saga - "Soda Squad" Team!

Admin: @candycrushinit  

Team: LOL Lollipops 

Code: 294239366

Hi @Yosca,

Well do you have a choice in which title you want to display?

Thx Origins7 Dale,

5/25/2020

• Origins7 Dale 😎

@Origins7_Dale It is listed, I have the badge 😊. You can't choose how it's shown. This is what it is. If you are not a Game Expert or Superstar, you will see level/legend. If you are you see Game Expert OR Superstar. That’s it.

Carpe Diem

Hi @Yosca,

Ok, see the badge now.

Legend

You’re not just a rock star. With 500 likes, you’re a legend.

Might be me, but Legend sounds better than Game Expert. I mean lots of people are knowledgeable about games. I was a chess master, sounds good, but I was never a Grand Master. Just didn't play enough of them, once I got my title in a year playing on wk ends, went over to backgammon, more money to be made. Then got the master on that, but I wasn't there for titles, for me, it was very profitable & a very popular game back then. Even the clubs showcase it. On table 1, you would have $10 a point, tbl 2 $100, tbl 3 $1000 a point, tbl 4, 2 people playing for a business. It was just crazy, what people played for. Then teams, even more so. You would have 1 person vs. like 10-15 people, it rotated around. If you won, got paid 10-15x, but if you lost, you paid everyone. The doubling cubes went from a 64 x the stake, then they put in 128 x the stake. So at even $10 a point, if the cube had been turned or accepted a few times, it could get up there very fast. Watching people drop $20k in a night or more, was normal. hehe Add to this, many where bad players, because they didn't put in the study required.

Well, thx for the info.

Cya's.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/25/2020

• Origins7 Dale 😎

That’s quite something @Origins7_Dale ! Well you know, I don't care about status, I just like being able to help others. And it’s nice I can name myself an Expert hehe.

Carpe Diem

• Bumper2019Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Legend
    edited May 25

Quote @Yosca Being a legend means you made at least 1000 comments and 1000 points.

Ahhh! That explains it then I guess I wasn't quite as talkative as @Flanje 😁

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 15,001 Game Expert

Wow! Congratulations! @Yosca 👏

By the way, you are still Candy Crush Soda Expert Player! 😄

Oh! Actually I promoted Sweet Legend (10,000 comments and points) completed but I am still Diamond Diaries Expert Player too. 😅

💎🌟 Hello! Everyone! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player to help you to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 🌟💎

💎 Don't know how to play on Diamond Diaries Saga? Let's see my guides here 💎

❓Need help on Diamond Diaries Saga? Ask a question on Support❓

👑 Feel confused on King Community? Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community 👑

🏆 Join King Games's Contests to chance to win gold bars 🏆

• Olivia_LimOlivia_Lim Posts: 206 Level 3

Count me in..

Farm Heroes Saga expert!

• CoconathecatCoconathecat Posts: 76 Level 3

Wow this looks very interesting! 💜

• mattbondymattbondy Posts: 147 Level 3

Does that game even still work? I've played that years ago.... is it even still going?? Does it work??

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 15,001 Game Expert

Thank you for your answering but you make sure always active to help players as well if you have playing your favourite King's Game or any King's Game and wanna to help them on any King's Game Community, so you get chance to promote Game Expert but it's not getting to everyone mostly! 😊

I hope you can understand to read them and have a nice day! 😊

💎🌟 Hello! Everyone! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player to help you to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 🌟💎

💎 Don't know how to play on Diamond Diaries Saga? Let's see my guides here 💎

❓Need help on Diamond Diaries Saga? Ask a question on Support❓

👑 Feel confused on King Community? Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community 👑

🏆 Join King Games's Contests to chance to win gold bars 🏆

• mattbondymattbondy Posts: 147 Level 3

Huh? I'm pretty sure we are always active and playing games.... as for the helping....how can we do all that to each other??

Can you explain to all of us how you can even monitor game expert helpers and how you know each and every one of them did help someone in a certain game... etc etc.??

• Pattita03Pattita03 Posts: 8 Level 2