Please welcome the Superstars of the new programme!

XarlyXarly Posts: 1,521 Community Manager
edited January 14 in Superstar Information

Dear community,

This is an exciting announcement to make! After more than 50 applications and loads of conversation, it is our pleasure to announce that we have our new team of Superstars. :star:

Please help us welcome, our new 9 amazing Superstars!

@Alansmart - This great Canadian ink lover will be joining our team to help you out in many of our games (especially Candy Crush Friends). Please note, he is indeed very smart!

@Alessandro_S ;- Coming from la bella Italia, Alessandro is one of our most avid players of games like Candy Crush Soda and Alphabetty Saga. His responses are always on point and he is one of the most knowledgeable players in our communities so don't hesitate to reach out to him if in doubt!

@Chicken_Slayer ;- Crusading against Chickens since 2016 with us, Chicken Slayer is an incredible Superstar that proves with every programme that it's all about helping you all (especially when it comes to Farm Heroes Saga). Transparent, sincere and very kind, if she comes your way to help you, you are one lucky player!

@Elsa - Our most contributing Superstar so far. More than 11,000 posts show how committed she is to helping the community out. She's been doing it for over 2 years now but it feels like she is just getting started, given how much energy and enthusiasm she puts in every day!

@firebombmarkus - One of the most avid and lovely players out there is now ready to run the extra mile and join our team! Since the launch of this site, Firebombmarkus has been helping out in every one of our games to make sure you all have an amazing time here. Just be patient, it's only a matter of time until he helps you out. Expect tons of hugs as well!

@Joseph45 - Our youngest Superstar is now joining the team to show that support and community have no age! Always happy to share Trivia knowledge, along with some pictures of his cute puppy, Coconut. Expect him in all of our games, Joseph45 is in love with all of our games, and we couldn't be happier about it!

@JustPlaying ;- Video maker and always on top of the community, JustPlaying has been around for more than a year and is one of the superstars with more experience in the team! She knows how to handle you all, so be careful and always follow the guidelines!

@Lynette - Also with us since 2016, Lynette is our best Superstar when it comes to Pet Rescue Saga and Bubble Witch. She has been providing videos that were watched by millions and is also running amazing Facebook groups at the same time. When it comes to our games, she is definitely one of our best influencers!

@Pummy_Raj - Proud Indian living in Michigan, Pummy_Raj is also new to joining the team. She is super sweet, polite and friendly so if she comes your way, expect nothing but good things! 

And that's it. Once again, please welcome them all. From now on, you will see them here and there, helping you, having fun with you and overall making this Community fantastic! Together with the rest of all of you they will make this new 2019 an amazing year! 

:star: Here's to them! Cheers and thank you all! :star:

The Community Team

Prev134

Comments

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,201 Superstar
    Thank you very much @Veeresh, you are also a valuable member of this community as I know you have been here from near the beginning.. and for all active members hats off to you guys for helping to lighten the load, after all that's what defines successful community πŸ‘
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Alansmart - of late I have decreased my presence in the community as most of my time is devoted to the 8 FB groups in which I'm an admin and by midnight my energy is drained. .......I just love reading the comments of you, Joseph and Alejandro. .......All of you guys are awesome. .........
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @SynergyChallenger - as far as I know very few players got the Pilgrim outfit which was a gift for star chaser event ......since the release of this game I haven't missed a single day nor a single quest. .......I and my friends didn't get this outfit in our devices maybe bcoz we finish the levels in a couple of hours of their release whereas the event was introduced 3 days after the episode was out.........
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 4,911 Superstar
    Thank you @Veeresh I think each of one is valuable to the Community in unique way. You are doing great job on FB and therefore you are the piece of the puzzle πŸ€—
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
  • SynergyChallengerSynergyChallenger Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Veeresh said:
    Hello @SynergyChallenger - as far as I know very few players got the Pilgrim outfit which was a gift for star chaser event ......since the release of this game I haven't missed a single day nor a single quest. .......I and my friends didn't get this outfit in our devices maybe bcoz we finish the levels in a couple of hours of their release whereas the event was introduced 3 days after the episode was out.........
    Thank you for this information. Missed also no day or quest, so that was why I was so astonished not to get him. I hope KING will give us a chance to get him again.

Btw, how will I know when a new character or quest will be released?