• I want to be a superstar!
  • Anup_SharmaAnup_Sharma Posts: 21 ✭✭
    4370 knockout no more levels so you people decide who is super star 

• I am passed 4370 level in candy crush Saga whts my possession
  • NOyChromeNOyChrome Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Hola
  • niunia28krkniunia28krk Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Witajcie
    Bardzo kusząca propozycja zostać Superstars. Jestem zainteresowana.
  • STOKEDERSTOKEDER Posts: 64 Game Expert
    IF I AM A SUPERSTAR, I DONT KNOW IT .🙄
  • I'm new here, name's Leah. I'm super excited & totally addicted! 
    I wud luv to be a superstar! 
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
    Welcome to the community everybody, nice to see so many new names in here.. I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful community and having a devine day! 👑

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • Robin21502Robin21502 Posts: 3

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Do you love to play King games?
    • Do you enjoy supporting and engaging with other players in the community?
    • Do you have some great tips on how to pass levels in our games?
    • Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

HEY GUYS WELCOME.  ITS FUN HETE AND WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP😀
  • Anup_SharmaAnup_Sharma Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Thanks to God I just finished last level of this week 4400 so rest to my little eyes Jesus

• kconradi87kconradi87 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hello King Support! I would really like to become a superstar! Could I please get more information on how to go about doing that? 
    Email: [email protected] 
    Thank you!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,668 Superstar
    edited February 22

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

Hello @eleanorburcham    @Anup_Sharma  @PRINCEMAHAJAN93  @NOyChrome  @niunia28krk  @moonstone_1313  @Robin21502

A Warm Welcome to the King Community to all of you and Thank you for showing the interest in becoming a Superstar :)  Please check the above message posted by one of the Community Managers. 

Few Clarifications with this regard --  When they meant by "Superstar" --
    a) it is for the King Community, BUT not for the games.  Hence, it does not matter what level we have finished in our games;
    b) You have to be active "on" this Community -- check out the games' Sections from the Home tab located in top left of this screen.  Then answer other players' Questions in the best way you can to help them out;
    c) Be regular on this Community forum and participate actively -- either by providing tips, suggestions, and Answers that are helpful to others.
    d) By doing all above, you can earn Stars (that are visible under your names here), when you earn 3 or more stars, then you all will be eligible.  Remember.... the key is "to be friendly & helpful" =)

Those are the steps that make you eligible for "Superstar" position.  Before starting, please check out the "Community Rules" -- https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177577/the-house-of-friends-rules#latest 

All the Very Best to all of you!  Have a wonderful weekend :+1:

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
    OK .GOT IT 😀
  • Humati143Humati143 Posts: 1

How to be eligible?

want to be