Ask us anything! All you ever wanted to know about our Superstars programme!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,206 Community Manager
edited June 2019 in Superstar Information
Hello Community Crew! 

Ever wondered what it is like to be part of an amazing team of Superstars? What they do, what they see, what they know? How we work all together as a Team, both Community Managers and Superstars? What are the main perks or the worst parts?

Well, today is the day you can ask us anything! 

We, Superstars and CMs, will be happy to take time and answer all the questions you might have about life on the Community, whether it's from a sweet King office or from a comfy Superstars sofa. 

Our new Superstars programme, with a new Team will start soon and if you haven't yet, you can apply here
And if you don't know us yet, meet the Team here

We also would like to thank our super awesome Team of Superstars for their great contributions and precious help. 

Please join us for a big THANK YOU to @ElsaJoseph45 @firebombmarkus @JustPlaying @Chicken Slayer @Pummy Raj   @Lynette @alansmart
@Foley1362 and @Alessandro_S - You guys truly are super stars :star:

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

🍭Candy Friends player? Get Gold bars here 🍒  

Want to PLAY more?
🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga

🌟
Prev13456720

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 13,109 Superstar
    Hi guys 🤗 I really feel all the love you are giving to us! You should know it's mutual 🥰

@LizzyLemondrop As far as I know, you don't need any special knowledge. Of course, you need to know how the games function but I am sure a lot of players know that. As for communication with the developers, I am the first one who is not into it but I like to learn everything new. The most important skill is to be kind and willing to help, everything else you learn over time. 

Keep asking 😉 
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Those are great questions @bearwithme 😁. I'm curious to know the answers too 😉

Keep crushing it 🍭