How to become a Superstar?

Comments

• joyfulbosquejoyfulbosque Posts: 2
    try to comment heheheh
  • joyfulbosquejoyfulbosque Posts: 2
     B) 
  • joseyjojoseyjo Posts: 1

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Do you love to play King games?
    • Do you enjoy supporting and engaging with other players in the community?
    • Do you have some great tips on how to pass levels in our games?
    • Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

• krisna_gallankkrisna_gallank Posts: 8
    πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,938 Superstar
    Hi everyone - it's great to see that you are interested in becoming a Superstar.  It's a great honor and achievement (I would love to be one too😊) Remember - the Community Manager, @Cezdiamond said you need to first earn 3 stars to be considered as a Superstar. The link below explains about stars and points https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177817/earning-stars-and-badges/p1?new=1

Also - just a reminder to all the new members here in this wonderful community - only English is used, so please make sure your posts are in English (you can use google translate if necessary).

Good luck and have fun!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • BeckyBubblegumBeckyBubblegum Posts: 289 ✭✭✭✭
    Lots of people to consider here! I'm certainly interested. :)
  • estoy en el nivel 4088 en que posicion estoy
  • lolieandthepuglolieandthepug Posts: 1
    I have so many of your games! I’m gonna be a super star any day soon! 🌟  =)
  • SuperTapperPlusSuperTapperPlus Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys. Is there any way on how to become one?
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,118 Community Manager
    Hey @SuperTapperPlus ,

I'm loving your name by the way! Of course there is one, and we are currently about to announce our new team (it's in the making, as we speak). In your case, you already are a candidate now that you posted here, but the more you do, the merrier obviously!

Here is a reminder of the criteria:

How to be eligible?

• Are you an active member who respects the guidelines and all members of the community?
    • Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here
    Our programs run 6 months (next one being from the 1st of July to the 1st of January) but we adapt as we see fit during it (meaning that if you are not selected at the beginning of it, it doesn't mean you cannot be selected along the way!).

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Xarly

• SuperTapperPlusSuperTapperPlus Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Xarly.
  • sandyh123345sandyh123345 Posts: 2
    I'm new to candy crush friends and I love it! I would love to become a superstar!!!
  • hardik30072000hardik30072000 Posts: 2

Welcome to the King Community Superstar Programme, to recognise and reward the members who have contributed the most to our amazing community!

How to be eligible?

• Be sure to have earned at least level 3. (✭✭✭ Get three stars at 100 points and 50 posts) Find out about our ranks and badges here

If you are interested in applying to become a Superstar simply comment on this discussion and one of our Community Managers will be in touch, in the meantime keep engaging with our players to increase your chances of being considered!  B)

• hardik30072000hardik30072000 Posts: 2
    I want be super star  
    My current level is 2060