🌟 Welcome our Superstars of 2020 here !🌟

Ask us anything! All you ever wanted to know about our Superstars programme!

Comments

• XarlyXarly Posts: 2,336 Community Manager
    Hi @snoopylec,

Please don't post multiple times in one thread and please don't use a thread to speak about a different topic.

The questions you were asking have been removed but they were about Candy Crush Saga, so I encourage you to go to that game's forum here.

In this thread we answer any question about our Superstar Program and about our amazing Superstars.

Cheers,
    Xarly

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 11,102 Superstar
    Hi @snoopylec you need to contact the team via this link and they can check into it for you :)

Contact us

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 1,062 Game Expert
    Hi!

I just recently saw who are the new Superstars of the programme. That leads me to ask you this question: Will it be a matter of time if someone gets chosen randomly and then later on someone else does get chosen? I'm not trying to be impatient, just asking some simple questions I need to know about.

And, does Superstars almost have all privileges compared to managers and moderators? I've been wondering what being a Superstar feels like. Oh man, I'll have to wake up early in the morning to prepare for my duties and drink a full cup of coffee everyday. And if I want to help other players, I'll have to start learning the basics of technology and King logic, as I do not know much of what other players are asking.

I'll be happy to know very much of the Superstars programme and what it brings. I'll take the knowledge of all the Superstars to keep it in mind in case if someone is having trouble with something. I will feel like a big part of the team when it comes to King games and our love for them.

Now I'm just a Game Expert, helping out other people. I'm taking my next steps to becoming the most admirable Superstar the team will ever have someday. Waiting for this dream to come true.....

Talk back to me anytime soon! Take care! 
    ⭐😊⭐
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 24,472 Superstar
    Hi!

I just recently saw who are the new Superstars of the programme. That leads me to ask you this question: Will it be a matter of time if someone gets chosen randomly and then later on someone else does get chosen? I'm not trying to be impatient, just asking some simple questions I need to know about.

And, does Superstars almost have all privileges compared to managers and moderators? I've been wondering what being a Superstar feels like. Oh man, I'll have to wake up early in the morning to prepare for my duties and drink a full cup of coffee everyday. And if I want to help other players, I'll have to start learning the basics of technology and King logic, as I do not know much of what other players are asking.

I'll be happy to know very much of the Superstars programme and what it brings. I'll take the knowledge of all the Superstars to keep it in mind in case if someone is having trouble with something. I will feel like a big part of the team when it comes to King games and our love for them.

Now I'm just a Game Expert, helping out other people. I'm taking my next steps to becoming the most admirable Superstar the team will ever have someday. Waiting for this dream to come true.....

Talk back to me anytime soon! Take care! 
    ⭐😊⭐

Hi @candycrushinit!  How are you doing today?  Ask away!  That's what we are here for.  Management makes the decisions as to who they choose for each Superstar program.  The Superstars can recommend players to become a Superstar but then management makes the decision.  The more that you post and the more players that you help will not go unnoticed as the Superstars and management are always roaming through the community and they take notice of who responds to the players and how knowledgeable they are. 

The privileges that we get are:  inside information that management posts from the studio in a private area, sometimes the studios want our input about something in their game so they ask the Superstars for feedback, sharing player issue messages and sometimes getting it elevated to the studio, gold bars for your game of choice monthly and management has a system that they use to determine how much each Superstar is entitled to monthly.  Of course management has all the privileges of working with the studios and having meetings to discuss things about the communities and then they can share some of that to the Superstars in a private message. 

We put in as much time that we have available but we can't neglect our families or work.  We  also get to share new formed friendships with each other.  Currently I am working on creating contests for the community and I have a couple of Superstars that have posted contests or will be posting in the various games soon. 

You have already taken one step and that is to be an expert in your game.  Keep helping the players and let your name get known out there and the Superstars and management will take note of it.

"Mother of Superstars. Relentless and passionate like no one else."
    ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Let's learn more about the King community!  

Check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars! 

New to the community?  Then check out the "Newbies, this message is for you"

• Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 1,744 Game Expert
    edited January 16
    @candycrushinit  Love the spirit you possess. Much needed in this world.
    Please continue in the quiet, calm confidence that you are walking a true path.
    Enjoy your walk!! 
    Glenn 
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 1,062 Game Expert
    Thanks for the information @Elsa
    Although I had already taken my first steps as a Game Expert, I still want the opportunity to become the best Superstar the team will ever need. I am a Candy Crush fanatic and have been crushing candies for over 3 years. It's my daily thing I do everyday. I'm very excited to meet the Candy Team and other players here too. I have been engaging in many discussions and contests to interact with others and win sweet prizes. It's going to be a very busy time for me as a Superstar. I won't let y'all down as well as my family.
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • AmarisAmaris Posts: 5 New Bee
    Increíble como.puedo pasar el nivel 3931
  • AmarisAmaris Posts: 5 New Bee
    Hola magnífico tener este espacio de candy
  • frenioz00frenioz00 Posts: 1,512 Legend
    Amaris said:
    Hola magnífico tener este espacio de candy

Hi @Amaris! Welcome to the Community!

English is the only supported language for the Community, so remember to only post in English otherwise not everyone will understand.
    If you don't speak English or if it is not your first language, it's not that tragic. #LoL Using an online translator might help. Here are some:

https://translate.google.com/

https://www.bing.com/translator/

https://www.translator.eu/english/

See you around! #KeepCrushingIt

💎 May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows 💎

🔅 🇼 🇦 🇳 🇹  🇸 🇴 🇲 🇪  🇻 🇦 🇱 🇪 🇳 🇹 🇮 🇳 🇪'🇸  🇱 🇴 🇻 🇪  &  🇬 🇴 🇱 🇩 ? ➡️ HERE  

🔅 🇸 🇲 🇦 🇷 🇹 🇪 🇸 🇹  🇮 🇩 🇪 🇦  🇮 🇳  🇹 🇴 🇼 🇳 !  🇻 🇴 🇹 🇪  🇺 🇵 ➡️ HERE

🔅 🇸 🇭 🇦 🇷 🇪  🇾 🇴 🇺 🇷  🇸 🇹 🇴 🇷 🇾  &  🇸 🇪 🇪  🇼 🇭 🇦 🇹  🇧 🇮 🇳 🇩 🇸  🇺 🇸  🇹 🇴 🇬 🇪 🇹 🇭 🇪 🇷 ➡️ HERE 

🔅 🇹 🇮 🇷 🇪 🇩  🇴 🇫  🇸 🇨 🇷 🇴 🇱 🇱 🇮 🇳 🇬 ?  🇻 🇴 🇹 🇪  🇺 🇵 ➡️ HERE 

🔅 🇨 🇴 🇲 🇪  🇵 🇱 🇦 🇾  🇼 🇮 🇹 🇭  🇼 🇴 🇷 🇩 🇸 ➡️ HERE 

🍭 #KeepCrushingIt 🍭

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 743 Level 5
    At what times of a year can a person become a superstar
    Vote for an all rounder badge here 
    #Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here
    Shoot your queries and ideas about Shuffle Cats on my activity wall!

The programs run for 6 months.  We just started a new program so the next one will start in July.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Elsa said:

The programs run for 6 months.  We just started a new program so the next one will start in July.
    So, @Elsa, should I "apply" at "Want to become a Superstar? Check this out!" (https://community.king.com/en/superstar-corner/discussion/177842/want-to-become-a-superstar-check-this-out/p1) in July? Asking cause I "applied" a few days ago, but if no Superstars will be chosen until July, maybe I should do it again then. I'm sure I will even have better "qualifications".

🔅 🇸 🇭 🇦 🇷 🇪  🇾 🇴 🇺 🇷  🇸 🇹 🇴 🇷 🇾  &  🇸 🇪 🇪  🇼 🇭 🇦 🇹  🇧 🇮 🇳 🇩 🇸  🇺 🇸  🇹 🇴 🇬 🇪 🇹 🇭 🇪 🇷 ➡️ HERE 

🍭 #KeepCrushingIt 🍭

I think just applying once should be ok.  Just jerk being active like you are now.  The managers roam through the community every now and then do they see who is more active.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Elsa said:
    I think just applying once should be ok.  Just jerk being active like you are now.  The managers roam through the community every now and then do they see who is more active.
    Cool! All through to July, I'll be like:
    code GIF

🍭 #KeepCrushingIt 🍭