Become a game Expert!

Comments

• 15419871541987 Posts: 7 Level 2

Coin free free spins free coin master 12456

• Olivia_LimOlivia_Lim Posts: 206 Level 3

Wow.. wow.. game expert.. i don't say that I'm an expert here but when I continue to stay tune right here.. yes.. i will be expert in someday and some where.. somehow, its too early to say now.. since I'm only at Level 3.. i will be around..

• CandyCrushIsCoolCandyCrushIsCool Posts: 525 Level 4

I love candy crush 😍😍😍😍😍 soooooo much and I also love to help others on here. I hope I get chosen soon

DON'T FORGET TO GIVE REACTIONS!!!!

• chilandachilanda Posts: 48 Level 2

Can't wait to be among the expert team

• stan1981stan1981 Posts: 3,417 Legend

Yes! Interested in farm hero saga game expert!

Regards,Β 
    Stan
  • actressactress Posts: 185 Level 3

Do we get different badges for all the different King games?

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 1,032 Game Expert

Hi Community Manager @QueenMia,

I also would like to be considered on 2 King Games.

• 1st - Candy Crush Saga
    • 2nd - Candy Crush Soda Saga

I guess it is like doing a résumé. So here are 2 screenshots. I will also give one of my post on:

*Level 7081 - Beating It! — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/296786/level-7081-beating-it#latest

Our current resident Legend @Bumper2019, told me to do it at - Level Help & Tips. Hope you like it. If not, then blame Mr. Bumper. (hehe) Just kidding. 😁

My Current Map Level 7101 (Finished Level 7100) Candy Crush Saga - End Of Game For The 2nd Time - Origins7 Dale

My Current Map Level 4946 (Finished Level 4945) Episode Pinball Praline On Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

I really don't know how many times I reached the end here. I do my 30 Levels, then just post it. However, if it wasn't for the King Community Staff or Kingsters, I wouldn't be at these Levels in these games. Their advice, their tips, their posts, these contests, it really is an extraordinary group of people here. I just pass it on, whenever I can be of service. I love it here. Because of the people here.

Well hope I qualify, for "Game Expert".

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki 

Many Thx Again - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

5/24/2020

• Welcome To The King Community πŸ˜€
    • Origins7_Dale 😎 Game Expert

ο»ΏCandy Crush Saga *Level 7911

v1.1851.4.0 Modified 9/11/2020 *Update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga *Level 5621

v1.177.700.0 Modified on 9/23/2020 *Update!

• Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App
  • Bumper2019Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Legend

2nd'd @Origins7_Dale. You make for a great expert with exemplary attention to detail.

Hi @Bumper2019,

Geeze, that was great of you to say that. πŸ˜€ Did you know there are only 11 Game Experts here? @Yosca is one of them.

How many Legends are there? Also, what is a "Sweet Legend", only 1 of those, so far that I saw. All you Kingsters, should tell us your stories. I mean you are a "Legend", that is a big title, how did you do it?

Thx Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

5/24/2020

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 22,499 Game Expert

I hope you can promote Game Expert! Oh! Oh! You make sure always active to help players on your game support community. See you soon! @stan1981 and @Origins7_Dale 😊

Hello! @actress πŸ‘‹

When you can still active to help players on any King's Game Support Community. Yes! Community Team will give you become Game Expert and Any King's Game Expert Badge if you have playing any King's Game. 😊

If you have playing many King's Games, I think you can become Superstars (if you have interested) but their team not sure to choose you become and see you help players on any King's Games Support Community. (Also have Superstars Badges)

So you make sure always active to help players as well. Their team will keep their eyes out! πŸ˜‰

I hope you can understand to read them and have a nice day! 😊

πŸ’βœ¨ Diamond Lim βœ¨πŸ’

πŸ’ Feel confused playing Diamond Diaries? Try learningΒ my guidesΒ πŸ’

πŸ’ Need help on Diamond Diaries?Β Ask a questionΒ here πŸ’

πŸ’ Diamond Diaries - Game of the MonthΒ HERE! πŸ’

• Bumper2019Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Legend
    edited May 25

You're most welcome @Origins7_Dale There’s no doubting your commitment, determination and knowledge of the games.

No I didn’t realise there were 11. Does that include the game experts that are still experts but gone on to become superstars also?

As for how I achieved legendary status, I have no idea… I thought it was for getting 1000 points but under my old handle @Flanje it still shows me as Level 5 even though I had 1157 points, so who knows.

Our one and only Sweet Legend is a Superstar player, community and game expert who has been helping people for years in the community.

Anyway, best of luck and ps. re: the community expert thread you also posted in - Community experts are those that are welcoming and guide members around this jungle and we reside in, helping with community related issues and disputes etc.

• YoscaYosca Posts: 1,940 Game Expert

Hey @Origins7_Dale

Legend 1000 comments 1000 points

If you're bored, you can always read this (Points Ranks How to level up). I think I've pointed you out to that part before? πŸ€”πŸ˜œ

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

✨Carpe Diem✨

You can voteΒ HEREΒ for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Hi @Yosca,

Yes, have seen it. But what I don't understand is the ranking or order of these titles. Is a game expert higher or lower than a superstar? Then what is next after that? Just a few things that crossed my mind.

Oh, Happy Memorial Day to everyone.

Thx Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

5/25/2020

edited May 25

Hi @Yosca,

Then there is this.

@Bumper2019

"Our one and only Sweet Legend is a Superstar player, community and game expert who has been helping people for years in the community."

So you can hold 2 titles, I guess? Maybe "Chain of Command", is a better question. Or chain of titles, might be better.

Is it possible, to be both a game expert & superstar? See my confusion on this?

Thx Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

5/25/2020

P.S. That is a total of 4 titles, that Bumper mentioned.

Hi @Yosca,

Again, you have over 1000 comments + over 2000 points! But you are listed as a Game Expert, but why are you not listed as a Legend?

Or are you both? If both, then Legend is higher than Game Expert, right? Very confusing stuff.

Thx Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

5/25/2020