Superstar Benefits and Rewards

Comments

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 9,830 Legend

I love to become a superstar! ๐Ÿคฉ

First, I love King so much and my first day of my life reaching this kingdom was June 14th, 2014 and i'm start playing and testing all king games! Now I'm currently playing Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Friends Saga!

Second, I'm really enjoy supporting and engaging with other players in the community, they are all my friends and they are help me a lot and I'm help them as well and that's how you become a superstar! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Third, I have a lot of tips for players that have stuck on a level for a long time! 

And Finally, I'm a active member and I'm looking for the community and posting everytime, and everyday!

Hopefully i will be a superstar and help each everyone out there and i will make the community sweeter than ever! ๐Ÿค—

Together we will made our best company "King" grow up! โœŠ

Have a great day and enjoy King games! โ˜บ๏ธ

#StaySafe

โ—ˆย โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ย โธ™ย ๐ŸŽ€ย ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿ’—ย ๐ŸŽ€ย โธ™ย โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ย โ—ˆ
    ๐Ÿ‡ Crash Bandicoot: On the Run ๐Ÿฅญ
    ๐Ÿ’Ž A NEW CRASH ADVENTURE! COMING TO MOBILE IN SPRING 2021!ย ๐Ÿ‡
    PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR AN EXCLUSIVE REWARD!
    (The expected release date: March 25th, 2021)
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    ๐Ÿฌ Candy Crush Sagaย ๐Ÿซ
    ๐Ÿฅ‡ CANDY NECKLACE'S WIN STRAK BADGES IS HERE!ย ๐Ÿก
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    ๐Ÿฉ Candy Crush Friends Saga ๐ŸŽ‚
    โš ย A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT IS COMING!ย ๐Ÿช
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    ๐Ÿ‘‘ King Community Leaderboardย ๐Ÿ†
    October 2020
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    ๐ŸŽฎ My Favorite King Games Progress ๐Ÿ“ฑ
    November 20th, 2020
  • Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 28,364 Game Expert

Hello! Everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹

If you want to promote Superstar :

• You should be promote Level 3 (50 comments and points) first.
    • You make sure always active to help players around whole King Game King Community if you have playing any King's Games and are interested.

And you can also click on "Page 1" on top or bottom page of this discussion then you read these rules by Community Team that I hope you can understand to read them. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a nice and safety day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’กDiamond Diaries Guides - Learnย Here!๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’Ž

๐Ÿ‘‘ Feel confused to be joined on King Community? Learnย Here! ๐Ÿ‘‘

๐ŸŒŸ Need Gold Bars? Joinย Here! ๐ŸŒŸ

โš ๏ธFinished - No longer to be won!โš ๏ธ
  • garciagimenezteresagarciagimenezteresa Posts: 67 Level 3

I think I don't understand the rules , I don't win level like I use to, I liked when I went to my old levels and winded lots of life , and now I'm trying to ask not to receive community King emails anymore because my old ipad get stoked whit hundreds of email!, somebody help me๐Ÿ™

• duncanmbindyoo9duncanmbindyoo9 Posts: 103 Level 3
  • duncanmbindyoo9duncanmbindyoo9 Posts: 103 Level 3

Points can earned by Badges and Answers only. Of course! First target is 5,000 points to get 50 gold bars on any one of King's Game if you have playing any King's Game. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can see more information that I hope you can understand to read it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope you can understand to read them and have a nice day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Don't worry! You can click here to how to manage your notification preferences (Pop-up and Email Preferences), then you follow these steps and untick the notifications you prefer to receive that I hope this helps! ๐Ÿ˜‰

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๏ธ (if you are interested)

• CrazyforfunCrazyforfun Posts: 106 Level 3

Woo hoo.. level 3 now!

can I become a superstar? Pretty please!

Congratulations! You have reached to Level 3 now! ๐Ÿ˜Š

But you make sure always active to help players around whole King Game King Community if you have playing any King's Games and are interested.

And you can also click on "Page 1" on top or bottom page of this discussion then you read these rules by Community Team again that I hope you can understand to read them. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• tangybhoytangybhoy Posts: 82 Level 3

All i want is bubblegum hill back and ready to go hopefully no more technical issues anymore once its back

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Sorry for your reply because this feature is still testing by Community Team and always no released day by day. These features will released randomly on this game! ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you have any questions on this game, you can click here to ask a question about this game on Candy Crush Soda Support Community that they will help you faster. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๏ธ (If you are interested)

• tangybhoytangybhoy Posts: 82 Level 3
  • kanelitakanelita Posts: 8 Level 2

Hola como puede hacer amigos en el juego para compartir vidas.... Hace años juego... Pero a mi no me dan promociobes de nada

Quiero dulces, ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ deliciosos

Tengo mas de 5 años juando candy crush.. Disfeuto mucho jugando. Nivel 3783 ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

This discussion has been closed.