Do you want to be part of our Superstar Program 4.0?

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 34,460 Game Expert

Hello! Everyone! 👋

If you want to promote Superstar :

• You should be promote Level 3 (50 comments and points) first.
    • You make sure always active to help players around whole King Game King Community if you have playing any King's Games and are interested.

And you can also click on "Page 1" on top or bottom page of this discussion then you read these rules by Community Team that I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS and Community Hub! Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 11,808 Legend

I love to become a superstar! 🤩

Hi my beautiful friend @QueenMia,

I really love to become a superstar!

First, I love King so much and my first day of my life reaching this kingdom was June 14th, 2014 and i'm start playing and testing all king games! Now I'm currently playing all Candy Crush games...

Second, I'm really enjoy supporting and engaging with other players in the community, they are all my friends and they are help me a lot and I'm help them as well and that's how you become a superstar! 😘

Third, I have a lot of tips for players that have stuck on a level for a long time! 

And Finally, I'm a active member and I'm looking for the community and posting everytime, and everyday!

Hopefully i will be a superstar and help each everyone out there and i will make the community sweeter than ever! 🤗

Together we will made our best company "King" grow up! ✊

Have a great day and enjoy King games! ☺️

#StaySafe

🍩 Candy Crush Friends Saga 🍮

💞 FRIENDS' BATTLE ROYALE 2021: COSTUMES COLLECTIONS IS COMING! 💓

Get ready for the big battle, this time between favorite costumes... 5 Days left!

Check this out HERE for more info! 🍬

━━━━━━━━━━

🥇 CCS: Candy Necklace's Contest 🍬

🍭 CCFS: Scrapbook Badges Contest V2 🍫 **Information: Changes will be released soon!**

🚨 Surprise expected in Wumpa Island... 🍇 **Release date HERE!**

🎮 My Favorite King Games Progress 📱 **Updated: January 21st, 2021**

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 1,072 Level 5

I would be interested in becoming a community “superstar”

I comment frequently, attempt to help whenever possible, and actively take initiative. I have always been in leadership roles within my private life, mostly due to being a great communicator and being able to see both sides of any type of debate

I actively participate in obtaining community badges, and competing in most contests.

I have doubts that I would be picked because I have a tendency to speak truths rather than simply towing the line. I might be considered too risqué to be a viable candidate.

However if your interested in an applicant that is well received by other members of the community, and is a little different than the usual batch, I would be a great choice. (In my not so humble opinion)

• shaileshdave063shaileshdave063 Posts: 113 Level 3

My self enrolled yesterday ,it's a self enrollment process ones you reach level 3

• britt485britt485 Posts: 7 Level 2

Yes I would love to be part of community superstar that would be great so I hope y'all will let me be part of it that would be so great and I would be greatly appreciated so please let me be part of this group I really want to be part of this team that would be so awesome so please let me be part of the team thank you very much

• BarbiebeheraBarbiebehera Posts: 86 Level 3

I really want to be part of the superstar team.

• me6412me6412 Posts: 3,801 Level 5

Hello everyone as you know new bee's you first have to be a level 3 and have made 50 comments to apply for the SUPERSTAR program, so get on the ball an make your comments and win badges and rewards, you can get your rewards and badges by making comments, and reply to my comments and other's at the bottom where it says (Sassy, Love, Haha, Sweet, Helpful, when you mark on our comments it gives you points after you get a few points they turn into badges and rewards we also remark on your comments and that helps you to receive points that turn into badges and rewards, so if you want to be a SUPERSTAR start commenting and remember to remark about our comments too, and always Keep on Crushing! Play all King Games, and be active in the King Community and be friendly and helpful and make sure you get the best way to get more rewards and Gold bars and rewards and badges! We all welcome you and glad to have you here! 🙋‍♂️😉😎 So Crush it Hard 🔊 Candy Crush! 🔨 Have a Great Day! If you need more information see @Lim or @MightyWolf POST they are LEGENDS OF THE GAMES and have Tips and suggestions on levels that will help you! CRUSH IT HARD!

PLAY ALL KING GAMES

Stay Healthy/Stay Safe/Wear Mask/All Lives Matter Do Your Part/

Get Vaccinated

CANDY CRUSH SAGA /FARM HERO SAGA

• me6412me6412 Posts: 3,801 Level 5

I really hope they chose you, you play good and hard! Crush it Hard!

PLAY ALL KING GAMES

Stay Healthy/Stay Safe/Wear Mask/All Lives Matter Do Your Part/

Get Vaccinated

CANDY CRUSH SAGA /FARM HERO SAGA

• britt485britt485 Posts: 7 Level 2

Yes you will get a lot of perks for joining

• randy49randy49 Posts: 13 Level 2
  • Laura_3Laura_3 Posts: 40 Level 2

Hello!! I' m a SUPER danno of this game!!! 🍬💖🍬!!!

• Loveth_NPLoveth_NP Posts: 1,707 Legend

Crushing crush crushing 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

https://king.com/ 🍭

#KING👑COMMUNITY 👩‍❤️‍👨CRUSH JOYFULLY TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE 🍬 🍭 🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬

• tangybhoytangybhoy Posts: 82 Level 3

Superstar yes pls candy crush team

• AshilAshil Posts: 1 Newbie

Suuuuuuupppppeeerrrrrrrrrr... AWWWW!!!

This discussion has been closed.